i want to get into graff

gmoney

hey waz up im somewhat young and trying to get into graff any tips on how i should paint my nickname its G-money but i like to write it G$ cuz my initials are GS so it kinda look the same if you got ne ideas let me know allright im out post cuz i need advice and some tips late

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

like i said i want to get into graff and i use gmoney bcuz that what i go by so i understand that me useing g$ might fuck up his rep so ill change it up a lil bit but but still ne body got ne tips for me

oh and takeing insults is not a problem as long as it helps me out later late

Trust me, you don't want to start writing graffiti. It's great until 9 - 10 years later and it's all you've spent your time doing.

You've been convicted of felonies, you can't get too great of a job. Probably don't even got a job, you have poor hygene, you cannot keep a normal sleep schedule for shit.

All of your clothes are covered in dirt and paint and have holes in them from fences.

You cannot hold your urine because you didn't wear your mask all those years you spent inhaling toxic chemicals and you are blowing color palettes out of your nose, you've developed bronchitis, you are at a much, much higher risk of developing cancer, you're getting in fights with other losers over who is better, who owns what spot, who is a king and who is not etc...

Then at this point you can't quit, you are addicted to writing your name on shit, you love it, you are crawling around in tunnels like a little kid trying to "accomplish" more than you did last year.

...Or, alternatively, you've sketched a lot with a name that is already taken by someone else, painted a couple legal walls with your 3M mask and gave up, which then, in that case... It was a solid waste of time anyway.

Don't start writing graffiti, stick to the Xbox, or go shoot hoops or something.

yo i know what im getting into and i thankfull for your honesty but i like tagging and i wanted to get some tips from real taggers i dont want to be a toy i want to be good . all i wanted was some tips on how to get good with a can and what kind of peices i should start out with and how i should write my name

haha...i wish some one would have handed me one of those when i first started writing...dude...heres the best advice for you...if you wanna write....DONT ASK FOR ANY HELP FROM GRAFFITI WRITERS!especially on these forums cause nobodys gonna answer you seriously....with that said....go rpactice for a few years or more and then your should be alright...