i want to cut my fucking nose off right now....

boogie hands

...there is a zit inside my left nostril. apparently once you get over the age of 20 you stop getting acne on your face and you start getting random pimples in places like your ear and your nostril. this is one of the most annoyingly uncomfortable things since i got the tattoo near my armpit colored in.

i need a little elf or something to jump up in there and take care of this thing for me.

p.s.- this is what comes up when you google image "nose elf"

Pixie-Nose-WO061.jpg

this leads me to another question. why is fantasy/sci-fi so gay?

p.p.s.- did you know the word "gay" actually has nothing to do with sexual orientation? it was invented during a new york times movie review of "willow".

go wikipedia that bitch if you dont believe me.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest R@ndomH3ro

Pimples in your nose suck, they hurt so bad.

Nose elfs are gay

Scifi is gay, unless it has Bruce Campbell, then its exciting.

Guest Ginger Bread Man

aww shit i had one just inside the nostril once but almost still visible and DAAMN that shit had me hurting

Guest R@ndomH3ro

Wost is when you have a cold/allergies and a pimple in your nose. You blow your nose and the sucker pops puss and blood all in your shit. Then you smell it........:yuck:

i see that you are now evolving into ur adult years and experince the most mature forms of acne (i.e nostral acne.) this is a great symbol of you're wisdom that manifests itself into a phyiscal form, please take down notes while you expand.

Guest R@ndomH3ro
I was skating so hard last summer' date=' swamp ass to the maximum when I threw in the towel, and I ended up getting the biggest pimple right on my ass. I mean this was like a small mountain, sitting down was very uncomfortable.[/quote']

That story reminds me of that sick video that someone posted on the Google.Yourtube thread. That shit was sick :yuck: :yuck:

That would hurt so fucking badly.

Only for a second and then the pain is gone, otherwise suffering is protracted.

About a month ago I woke up one morning with a fucking enormous zit in my underarm... it hurt to put my arm down. So, I thought it was a boil and called my nursey friend, she had me come over and lent me a baby syringe (those squeeze ball things) and I poked it w/ a needle and started a little suction w/ the syrine... so BLUUUGH! All this pus and shit came out and so did the shortest little tip of a hair... then to the tweeezers and that shit turned out to be like a 6 inch ingrown hair, way longer than any underarm hair I ever had, looked like it came off my head.

Anyway, pain was gone immediately and the next day it was just a little red bump like an ant bite and the next day it was gone.

THIS IS SO FUCKED UP!!

I have this weird thing in my RIGHT nostril. I thought it was a pimple at first, but it's getting really big and it's starting to bust through the front side. Kinda purple looking and it feels like an infected cut. I think it may be an ingrown hair inside my nose. Now that i'm getting "old" i have some crazy nose hair, and i tend to just kinda rip it out. Yeah, that's probably the reason

Guest R@ndomH3ro

Speaking of the subject ever get your pubes stuck in your zipper and have to rip them off? Happened to a friend of mine and it blew my mind, What the hell was he doing? How is that possible kind of thing? And also trim that shit!

well. i went and handled business. i can say without shame that a couple of tears were involved in the process (i dont think this one wanted to go quite yet) but i got it taken care of for the most part. my nose still kind of hurts after the whole thing but im hoping that will be gone by the end of lunch.

verdict: brutal but worth it.