Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

I want to beat someone till they feel as bad as me

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Kettiecat, Jun 1, 2003.

1. Kettiecat

Kettiecat Senior Member

So some of you might have read my post a couple of days ago about the friend running away.

I'm reading the paper today and I get to a story about my friend in the police section and how he was involved in a roll over acciedent in his SUV out in some city in Washington on Weds.

Now I understand his dad must have flipped out when he got the news and just took off across the country so I can see why he didn't call around and give people a heads up. But its been like 5 days. I called the hospital and they can't give ANY info out because of the new law that they passed. So all I know is my best freind has been in critical condition for 5 days which means anything in the world could be wrong with him. From a bump on his head to a coma to brain dead to dead....

Its just killing me to sit and wait and not know.

2. -MOE LESTER-

-MOE LESTER- Guest

why do girls always assume the worst possible thing is happening....relax...your just like my mom

3. shaolinmasta

shaolinmasta Veteran Member

4. Kettiecat

Kettiecat Senior Member

well last time i checked they didn't put healthy people in ICU

5. Zack Morris

Zack Morris Veteran Member

damn, y'all are mean.

Kettie sorry to hear about your delimma.

just remember the bad times make the good times that much better.

6. Kettiecat

Kettiecat Senior Member

i just had some lady scan me their news paper cause ours didn't have a full story on it....

then i went and puked

but it look slike our guys got the info wrong and it wasn't a rollover

[​IMG]

7. DREDZ

DREDZ Senior Member

Sorry to hear that 'G'. Hope shit pans out.

8. iloveboxcars

iloveboxcars 12oz Royalty

i think its sad how you dont see that we are just trying to degrade her.

show your snatch kettie, the only reason people click on your god awful topics is to see if you are going to show any more goods.

love, iloveboxcars.

9. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

it's clear that your boy is living recklessly to begin with. i have a hard time being too sympathetic towards people that put themselves in fucked up situations.
    kettie, im sorry that things with dude are making you stress, but like dude said earlier, show us your pussy. no, just kidding, the other dude, the one that said girls always expect the worst. its true. dudes gonna be fine, chill.

10. cantbefaded

cantbefaded Member

Beat that pussy until it looks as.... ahem.

11. Parted Ways

Parted Ways Banned

12. dELiSs

dELiSs Elite Member

That girl in the new tic tac commercial is cute. wooool;askjfdlk

13. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

show your cunt and youl feel better, i promise

14. Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden Veteran Member

true god. now post your cunt again.

you may want to consider throwing up more often also, you could stand to drop a few pounds.

15. nick5542

nick5542 Member

you are truley an asshole. fuck yourself