I want to beat someone till they feel as bad as me

Kettiecat

So some of you might have read my post a couple of days ago about the friend running away.

I'm reading the paper today and I get to a story about my friend in the police section and how he was involved in a roll over acciedent in his SUV out in some city in Washington on Weds.

Now I understand his dad must have flipped out when he got the news and just took off across the country so I can see why he didn't call around and give people a heads up. But its been like 5 days. I called the hospital and they can't give ANY info out because of the new law that they passed. So all I know is my best freind has been in critical condition for 5 days which means anything in the world could be wrong with him. From a bump on his head to a coma to brain dead to dead....

Its just killing me to sit and wait and not know.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest -MOE LESTER-

why do girls always assume the worst possible thing is happening....relax...your just like my mom

Originally posted by razeagainst

i think it's sad how often people just want to see sex... it's fucked up that it's all a lot of people think about... at the same time, this is a lonely world, so it's only natural i guess... :(

i think its sad how you dont see that we are just trying to degrade her.

show your snatch kettie, the only reason people click on your god awful topics is to see if you are going to show any more goods.

love, iloveboxcars.

it's clear that your boy is living recklessly to begin with. i have a hard time being too sympathetic towards people that put themselves in fucked up situations.

kettie, im sorry that things with dude are making you stress, but like dude said earlier, show us your pussy. no, just kidding, the other dude, the one that said girls always expect the worst. its true. dudes gonna be fine, chill.

Originally posted by iloveboxcars

the only reason people click on your god awful topics is to see if you are going to show any more goods.

true god. now post your cunt again.

you may want to consider throwing up more often also, you could stand to drop a few pounds.

Originally posted by Tyler Durden

you may want to consider throwing up more often also, you could stand to drop a few pounds.

you are truley an asshole. fuck yourself

Originally posted by FUCK_ISRAEL

^^oh shut the fuck up^^

seriously, its a fucking joke. enough with people 'taking a stand.' apparently, some people still think it pays to be nice to hot girls on the internet, as if its actually going to get them anywhere with some girl thousands of miles away.

anyway, im praying for your friend in my wierd way.. i dont know that posting about it on 12oz is going to make you feel better though.

Originally posted by nick5542

you are truley an asshole. fuck yourself

same goes for you. thats why i say posting about it on 12oz may not make you feel better. once you post your pussy on an internet forum (arguably for attention), you cant expect much respect.

you know what, he got himself into this and therefore i dont feel bad for him

i understand youre his friend and all, but you have to understand...

hes a fuckup and this just furthers the point

you can only run from the cops for so long

i cant even remember why you said he ran away in the first place

wasnt he running from his probation officer or something?

this is just fucking retarded

i just hope he didnt take anyone elses life

Guest imported_Europe
Originally posted by FUCK_ISRAEL

^^oh shut the fuck up^^

Coming from you? :lol:

Take your own advice...

Guest sneak

a lot of people have posted "oh post your cunt" or whatever in this thread...

why bother? some one is obviously having a hard time right now, and im sure the last thing kettie needs is to have that shouted at her everytime she posts on 12oz.

if your that desperate to see a pussy or something, go nd fucking get a real life one you sad fucks...

I'm just looking for a place to vent, it helps keep me calm.

The "witty" comments about me showing naked pictures, Its about as funny and witty as the kids who posted "1st" its just to be expected and you read over it.

As far as him being a fuck face and living wrecklessly and over soemthing stupid. I totally agree and when he comes home please believe I'm punching him in his face. Then again I guess yelling at some guy who crawls out on bridges to paint for being wreckless would be like yelling at a prostitute for hanging out in dangerous places. Kinda pointless.

Originally posted by Kettiecat

The "witty" comments about me showing naked pictures, Its about as funny and witty as the kids who posted "1st" its just to be expected and you read over it.

I think you are missing the point, we just wanna see your verticle bacon sandwich!

Originally posted by Tyler Durden

Haha, that is fuckin rough! Good show good show. Now, Kettie, about those pictures....

Archived