I want this real bad.

ETHREADZNY

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

What? That shit is stupid fresh. When i was privy to GM insider info i heard they were contemplating a new Bel Air with the fender flairs and all that gangster ass shit. But I thought for sure that last year was gonna be the last year for the Chevy Camaro.

Re: Re: Re: I want this real bad.

Originally posted by sweetcherry

http://www.edmunds.com/media/roadtests/comparison/2002/convertible.under/ford.thunderbird/thunderbird.f34.500.jpg'>

i donno what you saying thunderbirds are crappy for cuz this things hott

its slow as hell y would u buy that wen u can get a mustang for less than this reconstruction of an old car that should have never been attempted 0-60 in 7 sec. no no try a mustang STV on for size and plus it looks like a girls car mercury merauders look better than that

Re: Re: Re: Re: I want this real bad.

Originally posted by WrIot

its slow as hell y would u buy that wen u can get a mustang for less than this reconstruction of an old car that should have never been attempted 0-60 in 7 sec. no no try a mustang STV on for size and plus it looks like a girls car mercury merauders look better than that

well the mustang deff. wins in features but i still like the way the thunderbird looks.

and who says i like "girl cars";)

Archived