Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

I want some FLAP JACKSSSSS

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Frate_Raper, Dec 22, 2005.

1. Frate_Raper

Frate_Raper Veteran Member

wake up and lets hit the IHOP,all my boys are still asleep...the days awaste'n!

2. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Administrator

FIRST!! Nah, just kidding, I need to eat some breakfast... still I've been up for like 3 hours already.

3. -Rage-

-Rage- 12oz Loyalist

Me too.
    I've got me some chocolate cake and whole milk.

Mmmm, healthy.

4. Dirty_habiT

Rage... cake for breakfast? C'mon man.

edit: and on a side note... I really don't like to sleep in, it does feel like a waste of the day if you do. Getting up early is so much better, especially if you can nap for an hour midway through the day.

5. SteveAustin

SteveAustin Veteran Member

how is cake any different than say a muffin?

I had chips and salsa for breakfast over the weekend. Guess what I had for lunch? haha.

I could go for waffles today...but instead...I got a granola bar. Peanut butter and chocolate chunk.

6. Dirty_habiT

Man, I could be wrong, but I think cake has alot more sugar in it... could be wrong.... oh well.

7. SteveAustin

if you include the icing...then definitely. Breakfast is the one meal where you can go kinda fucking nuts...because you have all day to work it off.

chips and salsa man...I'm telling you...its the new breakfast of champions.

8. -Rage-

-Rage- 12oz Loyalist

Fuck y'all.
    I'll have my cake.
    And eat it too.

Fuckerzs.

9. My breakfast today was an entire bag of gummi worms and a Sobe Adrenaline.

Worst idea I've ever fucking had.

10. Some1

Some1 12oz Loyalist

I had a Buffalo chicken sandwich!! rocked now i am shitting FIIIIIYYYYAAAA

11. SteveAustin

I'm not hating rage...I've had cake and a plethora of other non traditional items for breakfast before. Including nerds, a poptart and flat beer, cold pizza (a personal favorite), rum cake, rammen noodles, bacon and fundip, beef jerky and the aforementioned chips and salsa.

12. Dirty_habiT

You have to buy me dinner first sweet nutz.

13. Worst/Best breakfast I've ever had:

[​IMG]

+

[​IMG]

Mixed. Together. In the box itself (it was one of those snack size boxes you can make bowls out of). Yet another of those moments in my life where I'm unsure if to be proud or ashamed of myself.

14. THANKYOU

THANKYOU Elite Member

say man, post your tats up... in the tat thread or send me them on aim, id like to see...

15. Dirty_habiT

Tease, if you don't have something relevent to say, say it really loud.