i want detail of

fatbastard

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by fatbastard

the most you ate in one day

breakfast/bbq from 2 pm to 9pm..thats a lot.

the most you slept in one day

After 3 days of no sleep, more than a full day

the most you spent in one day

about 2 grand

2z

2 ½ dishes at a diner. Turkey Club, extra side of fries, and whatever my bro had left over.

20 hours of sleep i'd say. Summer break home from college = better sleep.

Almost 2k spent on new stereo for Jeepie.

the other morning i went to mcdonalds (5am, not waking up, up all nite) i got 4 hashbrowns, then ordered 2 more. i went home, got some heinz, and some oj and pigged out. after i called myself a fat fucking slob (which i am from time to time).

another time (when my ex g/f lived here, ahhhh memories) we went and got a SHIT LOAD of chinese take out. I mean like 2 entree's, assorted appitizers, etc.......the whole 9. after we went home and ate like slobs, we both looked at each other and were like "are you still hungry"?. SO, we decided we wanted MORE from the same place, and had a shit load of appitzers delivered to my house. then we had desert. and then fucked..

ahhh memories

sleep: probably like 12 hrs, just a guess.

spent 4g's last month on a "business endeavor"

Originally posted by fatbastard

thats so a lie!

you could have gotten a hooker for that much!

it aint no lie. You try and tell the hot ass asian girl that smells like vanilla to get off. What a sexy bitch. It was worth every penny.

Guest TresOne

-Entire large pizza (puked soon afterwards)

-about 16 hours, sick as a dog

-$2700 on my (shit-ass) car

a whole lot of pizza... i dunno... i used to smoke a lot of pot and had a friend who worked at round table... so who knows...

about 28 hours... occasionally getting up to go to the bathroom or eat... i used to do a whole lot of speed... a couple years after i stopped smoking a whole lot of pot...

$450 at 2 record stores... i used to make a lot of money, after i quit smoking a lot of pot and doing a lot of speed... that was one of my finest days ever...

uuuh....

one large pizza+a slice+6 or 7 hotwings+some breadsticks+beer

about 13 and a half hours.....im not too big onsleeping more than i need to feel comfy..i like being awake for as much of the day as i can...but alcohol does the worst things sometimes....

and i dont think ive ever spent more than a hundred or so bucks....i am in no way shape or fashion a baller......

Archived