I Wanna See YOUR Hood

earmuffs

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
oh shit!!!

the cops are gonna come after me for being earmuffs!!!!

I would be more concerned about the cops coming after you for the photos of your graffiti on rail property, and then identifying you by the pictures of your tattoos you've posted.

I wouldn't sweat it, though... the cops have better things to do than hang out on a graffiti message board all day.

No google earth for mac.

Also unless your a super heavy hitter, havent moved house in a LONG time, and have put up other photos saying 'Yo this is when I did...." and "yo check out my identifyable features.." , then no local bumfuck cop is going to give 2 shits that you have posted a satalite photo of what may, or may not be your neighbourhood.

The level of paranoia I hear from you fools somtimes baffles me.

Originally posted by EnimeeOne@Oct 15 2005, 10:10 AM

No google earth for mac.

Also unless your a super heavy hitter, havent moved house in a LONG time, and have put up other photos saying 'Yo this is when I did...." and "yo check out my identifyable features.." , then no local bumfuck cop is going to give 2 shits that you have posted a satalite photo of what may, or may not be your neighbourhood.

The level of paranoia I hear from you fools somtimes baffles me.

Exactly.

Most of the super paranoid who worry about shit like this end up getting nabbed catching a drunk tag or doing something stupid anyway.

Guest uncle-boy

EnimeeOne, and fatbastard, why are you guys getting so worked up??

there were only like 2 people in this whole thread getting mega anal about not wanting to post their neighborhoods.....

RELAX!