I WANNA LEARN TO MAKE PANTS!!

taper

hey does anyone on her breakdance? if so how do i learn and do u have any tips on going about this? i know there is classes you can take but it dont know where. also are there any videos out there to help? fuck im lost.......

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

tons of videos out there.

work out first. get flexible and learn what rythem is.

get a video....try beat street. check the battle at the roxy. all the instrumental moves right there.

smoke weed heavily.

go to clubs where breakers break and get in the circle.

I can get down...

you should start by learning 6steps, the base of most floorwork as soon as you can 6step fast clockwise and counterclockwise you're ready to move onto more complicated stuff

yeah..

work on learning 6steps and basic tri-pod freezes and shit, watch some movies but don't bite moves that shits rude

Originally posted by some pittsburgh flavor

says "Malcom Mclaren"

i don't really remember but didn't that guy 'own' the sex pistols?

He also released a rap single in the 80's called 'Buffalo Girls'

vscdj1628_fc-tn.jpg

*edit - This is from the Rakim remix... Buffalo Gals

• 4 years later...

Re: I WANNA LEARN TO BREAKDANCE!!

Nice. This thread was made a long time ago>?

Just for kicks....

Breakdancing now is tough. Your better off learning this at a young age, where your job doesnt get in the way.

Its all about the COMBOS, no simple one move deal and point at your opponent.

It all comes down to this...

06113_fssj.jpg

2004 (Best One)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PtbpNb62kN4&mode=related&search=

I used to do alot of the breakdances's. Shit hurts even if you do it right. So, yeah like homie said, I hope you aint hit puberty yet or you're gonna get banged up pretty good. But, if there's no dissuading you from getting in the mix then you should check these guys out.

f

Nice. This thread was made a long time ago>?

Just for kicks....

Breakdancing now is tough. Your better off learning this at a young age, where your job doesnt get in the way.

Its all about the COMBOS, no simple one move deal and point at your opponent.

It all comes down to this...

06113_fssj.jpg

2004 (Best One)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PtbpNb62kN4&mode=related&search=

That 2004 joint was sickness..

SCIENCE!!!!!!!!

"RESPIRIDOL"

"DAKOTA HAS BEEN TAKING AN EXTREMELY LOW DOSE OF RESPIRIDOL SINCE ABOUT 1999. IT HAS BEEN VERY EFFECTIVE AND I CANT TELL YOU HOW LONG I FOUGHT ANY MEDS AT ALL AND I AM STILL ADAMANT ABOUT NOT USING DRUGS IF AT ALL POSSIBLE. IN FACT THERE ARE MANY PARENTS THAT HAVE THEIR KIDS ON SO MANY DIFFERENT SCRIPTS THAT I AM NOT SURE HOW THEY KNOW WHAT DRUG IS HELPING WHAT SYMPTOM. NOW I AM CETAINLY NOT JUDGING THEM OR THEIR DECISIONS --I JUST WANT TO DO WHAT WORKS FOR US AND RIGHT NOW THAT IS A LOW DOSE OF RESPIRIDOL.

WE HAVE BEEN GIVING DAKOTA LESS THEN 1 MG OF RESIRIDOL A DAY AND I HAVE BEEN TOLD BY COUNTLESS INDIVIDUALS THAT ITS NOT ENOUGH TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE--[bUT IT HAS MADE A DIFFERENCE FOR HIM] WELL A WEEK AGO WE WENT FOR A CHECK UP AND DAKOTAS DOCTOR RECOMMENDED US TRYING TO REDUCE THE DOSEAGE TO TAKE HIM OFF OF IT SINCE HE HAS BEEN DOING SO WELL AND SELF MONITORING HIMSELF WHEN HE GETS ESCALATED. I TOLD HIM THAT I HAD ALREADY STARTED REDUCING A WEEK BEFORE THE APPOINTMENT AND I HAD NOT SEEN ANY CHANGE IN PROBLEMS SO HE TOLD ME TO CONTINUE FOR ANOTHER WEEK AS I WAS DOING THEN TAKE HIM DOWN ANOTHER .25 MGS

WELL I AM TRYING WITH EVERYTHING I CAN : TO NOT BLAME THE REDUCTION OF THIS DRUG TO BEHAVIORS THAT HAVE ERUPTED THE PAST 10 DAYS OR SO BUT I HAVE TO SAY THAT I HAVE SEEN TWICE AS MANY "EPISODES" IT BOTHERS ME CUZ I WANT HIM TO BE DRUG FREE BUT I WANT A QUALITY OF LIFE FOR HIM AND IF THE DRUG GIVES HIM A QUIETER EXSISTANCE THEN I GUESS HE WILL CONTINUE THE REGIMENT.

I GUESS WE ALL HAVE TO DECIDE WHATS BEST FOR OUR KIDS BUT I THINK SOMETIMES THINGS ARE DECIDED FOR US AND IT GETS BACK TO GONG WITH WHATS IN YOUR GUT. IF YOU KNOW SOMETHING IS RIGHT THERES NO SENSE TO TRY TO EXPLAIN IT AWAY"

Archived