"i wanna have a break'

Guest krie

last night blew hard. went to a party n went to give my girl a kiss, and she moves away ? and im like orite, wots rong ? n for about 20mintures she's like 'nothing' . then i ask if she still wants to be together n shes all like "i dunno wot i want' . so we are on a 'break' at the moment. it pisses me off! cuz i dunno wot to be doing/acting whilst being on this break ? can i still call u , talk to you ? come round ? whot !?!?!

grrrrrrr!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

hmmmm... this is why there are very vrey angry men....gay men.....and men that hit women....etc......if any of u chicks in here know this chick hes speaking of.....slap her as and tell her to speak up......sometimes people need to open their fuckin mouth.....

Real advice.

Happened to me 3 times in my life so far. Its not good.

Its over.

Sorry to say so, but, its best to get it done quick.

If she says 'she's confused' or the like, she wants to break up.

Take it from someone who just got tossed from a three and a half year relationship.

I got dumped over the phone. Nigga.

Fuck your bitch and fuck my bitch.

A-r-g-h.

the thing is tho, i had to pretty much force wot she wanted to say out of her

Me: whots the matter ?

Her: nothing

-wait a little bit-

Me: just tell me wots rong please

her: i cant say it

Me: u dont wanna be together anymore ?

Her: i dunno wot i want ? i just want to have a little time to myself, have a bit of a break

no one on here will know her ethier Mr Pescado , but i do agree with u in saying why doesnt she just open her mouth and tell me!

Re: Real advice.

Originally posted by effyoo

Happened to me 3 times in my life so far. Its not good.

Its over.

Sorry to say so, but, its best to get it done quick.

If she says 'she's confused' or the like, she wants to break up.

Take it from someone who just got tossed from a three and a half year relationship.

I got dumped over the phone. Nigga.

Fuck your bitch and fuck my bitch.

A-r-g-h.

ouch..over the fone ? after 3 years ? that aint right..

i been thinkin that tho, its over. :( as much as i dont want it to be, i think its comin to it.

if she coodnt tell me herself she wanted to have a break, im thinkin this is just a slow let down of our relationship. shell be trying to soften the blow i think. but fuck it. wait n see eh..

krie, im going to be completely honest with you,

you know why shes wants a break (i know you do)

but this is your perfect time to move on,

because she obviously is a bitch if she cant stick around

buy a truck, be happy.

im sorta sittin on the fence with wot i thinks going on When. like shes only said thats its been the last week she thinks things are changing. fuck it listen to myself, i think things are ending :cry2: :cry: i just really dont wanna lose her. shes great. my last girlfriend took me a shit loada time to get over. i just know its gonna be the same.. i was pretty annoyed at her timin as well, being last week i tryed to hang myself.

i asked her if it has anything to do with that, but she says no. it wasnt over her or anything like that. but i dunno, she says no, but she mite not mean it..

she said to me just then that "i want to chill for a bit, and if i miss u, which i will, but i dunno its hard. i jus wanna break for a while and then figure out how i feel about myself and other things happenin around me"

i think ima stick it out for a lil longer n see wot happens..

Originally posted by krie

last night blew hard. went to a party n went to give my girl a kiss, and she moves away ? and im like orite, wots rong ? n for about 20mintures she's like 'nothing' . then i ask if she still wants to be together n shes all like "i dunno wot i want' . so we are on a 'break' at the moment. it pisses me off! cuz i dunno wot to be doing/acting whilst being on this break ? can i still call u , talk to you ? come round ? whot !?!?!

grrrrrrr!

Maybe it's because she can't understand a fucking thing you're saying.....

:o

Originally posted by Grant_Wood

CMON! this thread sucks, cant u guys aim eachother an talk, ya have to make thread to talk about some girl trouble??!! fuckin shit man! fuckin shit!

dont come in here then ? simple...

aright,Ill join in, but only cause your drunk and pathetic...

break up with her, she doesnt like u anymore, Im not sorry, have some dignity, DO NOT do anyhting stupid... yada yada yada, or write a letter to mens health magazine, they once published one of mine

Originally posted by Grant_Wood

or write a letter to mens health magazine, they once published one of mine

i read that whilst waiting in my barber shop to get my hair cut.,.

On a Break =

Want time to think about whats happening in your life, people change all the time!

Maybe she wants some space to sort out her life.......or maybe shes too gutless to split with you offically!

But how many of you can actually say that the person you are will now you will be with for the rest of your life?

Just make sure your happy 24/7, if your not then you just have your self to blame!

Most people spend most of their life putting others first, then they reach a stage where they think..what the fuck am i doing??....hence people change!

Archived