Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

"i wanna have a break'

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by krie, Mar 30, 2003.

1. krie

krie Guest

last night blew hard. went to a party n went to give my girl a kiss, and she moves away ? and im like orite, wots rong ? n for about 20mintures she's like 'nothing' . then i ask if she still wants to be together n shes all like "i dunno wot i want' . so we are on a 'break' at the moment. it pisses me off! cuz i dunno wot to be doing/acting whilst being on this break ? can i still call u , talk to you ? come round ? whot !?!?!

grrrrrrr!

2. krie

krie Guest

maybe the girls of 12oz cood shed some light on wot u think boundries are for a 'break' ?

3. atrocks

atrocks New Jack

hmmmm... this is why there are very vrey angry men....gay men.....and men that hit women....etc......if any of u chicks in here know this chick hes speaking of.....slap her as and tell her to speak up......sometimes people need to open their fuckin mouth.....

4. effyoo

effyoo Elite Member

Real advice.

Happened to me 3 times in my life so far. Its not good.

Its over.

Sorry to say so, but, its best to get it done quick.

If she says 'she's confused' or the like, she wants to break up.

Take it from someone who just got tossed from a three and a half year relationship.
    I got dumped over the phone. Nigga.

Fuck your bitch and fuck my bitch.

A-r-g-h.

5. krie

krie Guest

the thing is tho, i had to pretty much force wot she wanted to say out of her

Me: whots the matter ?
    Her: nothing
    -wait a little bit-
    Me: just tell me wots rong please
    her: i cant say it
    Me: u dont wanna be together anymore ?
    Her: i dunno wot i want ? i just want to have a little time to myself, have a bit of a break

no one on here will know her ethier Mr Pescado , but i do agree with u in saying why doesnt she just open her mouth and tell me!

6. krie

krie Guest

Re: Real advice.

ouch..over the fone ? after 3 years ? that aint right..

i been thinkin that tho, its over. :( as much as i dont want it to be, i think its comin to it.

if she coodnt tell me herself she wanted to have a break, im thinkin this is just a slow let down of our relationship. shell be trying to soften the blow i think. but fuck it. wait n see eh..

7. effyoo

effyoo Elite Member

krie, email me, i'll give you the long and the short of it.

(undertone immunity)

8. Grant_Wood

Grant_Wood Banned

this hsould give life to this crappy thread!

http://www.jokesandhumor.com/jokes/images/waste.gif'>

[img]http://www.jokesandhumor.com/jokes/pictures/fatguy.gif'>

9. krie

krie Guest

^^^^^

you have mail

10. krie

krie Guest

yeah ok grant. good on ya [​IMG]

11. Grant_Wood

Grant_Wood Banned

12. Grant_Wood

Grant_Wood Banned

shut up krie this thread doesnt concern you

13. When

When 12oz Loyalist

krie, im going to be completely honest with you,
    you know why shes wants a break (i know you do)
    but this is your perfect time to move on,
    because she obviously is a bitch if she cant stick around

buy a truck, be happy.

14. krie

krie Guest

being the creator ? i belive it does..

15. Grant_Wood

Grant_Wood Banned

just like you believe ice comes from water

behold, the evidenceof the truth of the yada yada yada

[​IMG]