Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

I very much dislike cats

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by XxSugarxX, Jun 2, 2003.

1. XxSugarxX

XxSugarxX Dirty Dozen Crew

so yea...

i was on the way to a job interview today, and i walked out into my yard to get my dog suki to come inside. My neighbor's cat tiger(the killing machine) was outside once again, looking at my dog.. so... i yell for suki to come in, and see that the cat has once again tried to kill another bird.. Now, i understand this is a cat's nature, but this bitch cat roams in everyone's yard, scratched my dog's nose, and shits where it pleases... so.. i rescued the bird , it was still alive, uninjured but shook, and put it on my front yard bushes, and proceeded to scream that i was gonna kill the cat and run it over with my car.. i love animals, but hate my neighbor's cat now.... any stories of neighbor's bastard pets you'd like to share?....

that's all for me.. thanks
    :mad:

2. DEE38

DEE38 12oz Loyalist

damn cat!

well, as a leo im supposed like cats, but i don't really like them at all. I mean i'll pick up my friends cats and pet them, but i like dogs better.

that cat sounds satanic-- what kind of dog do you have?

3. KING BLING

KING BLING Guest

1. Purchase milk from meighborhood drug store
    2. Purchase acid from neighborhood drug dealer
    3. Place halucinagenics in milk
    4. Place bowl in backyard

This also works with cat food....

4. cantbefaded

cantbefaded Member

LSD is pretty hard to come by these days.

Oh oh, and sugar.... STFU.

5. SukiSukiNow

SukiSukiNow Dirty Dozen Crew

Awww how sweet you named your dog after me minus the spelling.
    I dislike cats, they make me have intense allergy attacks. They are evil...

6. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

you need to be put to sleep

7. XxSugarxX

my dog is a gangsta ass chihuaha(sp?)... dont mess with her..

[​IMG]

8. ctrl+alt+del

ctrl+alt+del Guest

it sounds like Defy is sleeping on the job. You better get him to eradicate that bitch ass kitten with the quickness.

IOKS MOUNT UP
    [color=F52323]I[/color][color=DB3333]C[/color][color=C24444]E[/color][color=A85454]D[/color][color=8F6565] [/color][color=757575]O[/color][color=757575]U[/color][color=5E5E5E]T[/color][color=464646] [/color][color=2F2F2F]K[/color][color=171717]I[/color][color=000000]T[/color][color=000000]T[/color][color=333333]E[/color][color=666666]N[/color][color=999999] [/color]SLA[color=F2F2F2]U[/color][color=E5E5E5]G[/color][color=D9D9D9]H[/color]TERI[color=B4B4B4]S[/color]TS[color=A4A4A4] [/color][color=9F9F9F]R[/color][color=9F9F9F]E[/color][color=AC8E8E]P[/color][color=BA7D7D]P[/color][color=C86C6C]I[/color][color=D55B5B]N[/color]

IOKS DCC CROOO.

9. JaZe

JaZe Banned

CATZ IS COOL WITH ME CUZZZ WE ALL COME FROM CAT AND U MOTHER AND U COME FROM CAT AND IF U DON LIE CAT GET DA FUCC OUT BITCH

10. XxSugarxX

so.. my mom and i are cats?....

:confused:

too bad there isn't a spell and grammer check button in here..:eek:

11. miles apart

miles apart Member

look at me im sweet like sugar.

teehee.

12. vinyl junkie

vinyl junkie Elite Member

13. miles apart