Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

i used to kno this girl as fly as saturdays

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Vanity, Aug 12, 2001.

1. Vanity

Vanity Veteran Member

drunken rant. hewty, i
    'm lisyening to scarub's wishful tyhingkin... do es ity work ? 'cause i really need a girl.. amn, i haven't even talked to one outdie a class room fore like... 2 years.. it reminded me of family though.. so my older bro is gonna come hang out. family is importantr... don't forget. every one needs love. i fveel like cyrying... every time she smiled my way it was like honey to me.. scarub is SO fucking dope. i wanna give 12 oz a hug.

2. dBUSH

dBUSH Guest

it's like every other post on here has to do with females. without going into my own problems... I hear you.

3. Klypse

Klypse Elite Member

haha you started 2 exact smae threads. I feel ya

4. *ZEMONEDOE$

*ZEMONEDOE$ Veteran Member

good for one thing.....
    dirty sanchez's

5. chicken bone

chicken bone Guest

cheeeeese in the coconut, cheeeese in the coconut! cheeeeese in the coconut, nine days ollllllllld!

------------------
    chicken bone!

6. Vanity

Vanity Veteran Member

ha ha.. wtf was wrong w/ me?

7. B_As_In_Bot

B_As_In_Bot Elite Member

I gained 10 punds and it shows.

8. Devilush

Devilush 12oz Legend

vanity, dude you were so fucked up! it's okay. i'm not an alcoholic either, i just like the taste of beer.