>>>> I TOOK PICZ <<<<

FR8HOUND

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice YZF750 dude.

I was contemplating wether to get a CBR600 or a GSXR750....but the 750 was just as much as a CBR1000 all most.

Then some dude gave me a good deal on a Hyabusa.....too much power for me so I didn't get it. So now I'm going to England this month for 2 years and I'll just get something out there.

Ohh yeah....Cavs and the Tre.

:king:

Originally posted by D-man132AVE

NO PROB...FR8HOUND...YOU REALLY SAW THOSE TWINS?

:lol: , no, wish I did, the pic was posted on a forum I belong to, for motorcycles..I think it was yanked off some site, that specializes in photo shop images, and manipulating celebrity pics...but hell, it's still nice to envision :yum: :yum: :yum:

Originally posted by Hank Parker

Nice YZF750 dude.

I was contemplating wether to get a CBR600 or a GSXR750....but the 750 was just as much as a CBR1000 all most.

Then some dude gave me a good deal on a Hyabusa.....too much power for me so I didn't get it. So now I'm going to England this month for 2 years and I'll just get something out there.

Ohh yeah....Cavs and the Tre.

:king:

I own a 2000 Kawasaki ZRX 1100..bad ass machine..I reccomend the Susuki GSXR 750, great bike, not a single flaw..I might pick one of those up in the near future..The busa is an overkill...I do 160+ on my ZRX no problem, anything more, is senseless..The Yzf by the way, isn't mine, just a bike Im looking for, that one is from San Fran, the price is right, but too far away...The 97 Yzf is hard to find, cuz they discontinued it, after 97..so its kind of rare, a collector bike..but yeah Hank, go with the Gixxer, you wont be sorry..or the ZRX , it is very popular over in Europe, as well as Japan..but it's only made in a 1200 cc the last few years..