i thought it was funny

rental

robbing hoes and shanking bitches...

Originally posted by AOLTimeWarner

Every time you click the "Report Spam" button, you’re helping drive a spammer out of business. Thanks to your help in reporting spam, AOL recently won an important case against a major spammer, and seized his 2002 Porsche Boxster® S.

Now we want to give YOU the chance to drive his Porsche away. Shift into high gear in the fight against spam by entering the sweepstakes on the right for your chance to win. And remember every time you click "Report Spam," you’re not just stopping spam, you're helping AOL drive spammers out of the junk e-mail business.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Last night i went to some new noodle joint that opened up right next door to me in the honkey kong. my girlfriend/translator wasnt with me and they didnt have an english menu. so i bought the most expensive bowl of noodles they had. it was still cheap, so i figured it was my best bet. fucking noodles in soup with SPAM! fucking gross. i was really hungry and looking forward to eating too. :cry2:

Originally posted by iquit

Last night i went to some new noodle joint that opened up right next door to me in the honkey kong. my girlfriend/translator wasnt with me and they didnt have an english menu. so i bought the most expensive bowl of noodles they had. it was still cheap, so i figured it was my best bet. fucking noodles in soup with SPAM! fucking gross. i was really hungry and looking forward to eating too. :cry2:

Shit man.. I want to see Hong Kong.

Originally posted by Telo

I think you misunderstood me. I want to physically get my ass out of this city, spend the money, and Fly to Hong Kong.

yeah i hear ya, i was just sayin.

well my couch folds out and is open to any adventurous 12oz homies. much fun to be had in hk, fo real.

Originally posted b AOLTimeWarner

Every time you click the "Report Spam" button, you’re helping drive a spammer out of business. Thanks to your help in reporting spam, AOL recently won an important case against a major spammer, and seized his 2002 Porsche Boxster® S.

Now we want to give YOU the chance to drive his Porsche away. Shift into high gear in the fight against spam by entering the sweepstakes on the right for your chance to win. And remember every time you click "Report Spam," you’re not just stopping spam, you're helping AOL drive spammers out of the junk e-mail business.

Goddamn that is awsome.

That's like fucking a cow in the ass, filming

it, killing the cow, selling the beef and proceeding

to market the video of you fucking the cow in the

ass to beastiality fanatics.

AOL goes for blood.