Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

i thought i would never say this

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by jenoz, Jan 25, 2004.

1. jenoz

jenoz Member

i actually don't mind going to work.
    I just got a job last week screenprinting for a small company.This best part is my boss is fine as fuck! And only 4 years older then me.If i didn't have a girl id be on that shit.

2. Overtime

Overtime Dirty Dozen Crew

i dont mind work either

3. 26SidedCube

26SidedCube Veteran Member

Oh a workin' ass motherfucker, eh?

I've been putting my 'resume' out everywhere
    and still no luck... you lucky bastard. I say put
    the boss in an executive position, too...
    :yum:

Hit me up man, I sent you an e-mail like Wednesday or something..

4. FourOneTwo

FourOneTwo Member

I get paid $9 an hour to replace scsi hard drives, and cd roms, with new ide parts. Easy as fuck. I work monday through thursday 3-6, and sat. 8-3. I get like $300 every 2 weeks. Not bad for my first job, and for being 15 years old

5. dr.testical

dr.testical Senior Member

i enjoy my job too. i work at a liqour store. been working there for about 3 months and already got a raise. i can smoke on the job. and like two days ago. if we catch anyone stealing from my work. we dont call the police. we bring him out back in the woods and get to get a few kicks or punches in on whoever it is. oh and if we see them stealing we have get to tackle them. ah yes. and i get free beer shit. like guinnes air hockey table. beer samplers. shirts.even amstel breath mints. along with the rebate on beer.
    god bless

6. Telo

Telo Elite Member

if i were you i would just turn that into a career..

7. gfreshsushi

gfreshsushi Senior Member

the screenprinting job sounds cool as fuck. right now i'm working for a bakery delivering bread, it's cool but i spend all day in a van driving in traffic, so it's starting to get old. at the end of this semester i'm going back to work in the trades, either working for a general contractor friend of mine or as an electrician's apprentice. i learn way more shit working for a general, but i learn about a ton of different things instead of getting a bunch of experience in one trade. whatever.

8. A big Record/CD*store was in those same lines around here concidering theft...in order to get cheap security guards they hired some neonazi dudes that belong to an extreme right wing party thats always ballsdeep in trouble. Dont imagine your regular 16-holers/shaved head dude...just regular huge people that are fuckin nazis like skinheads are, minus the appearence.
    Anyway, these guys would caught you stealing, drag your ass in the basement and kick the shit out of you.
    Aparently the store is located downtown, near a park that all the anarchist kids hangout...these kids know most of those fastists by face from previous beatings in marches and demonstrations...and these kids also rack from said place..

To make the story short, once the anarchist kids realised what was going on, they bunched up (about a 100) marched in the shop and in 5 minutes flat destroyed the fuckin place at once...got out, runned in every possible direction and none ever got caught....its kinda irrelevant but kinda cool story

9. FuckWhitey

FuckWhitey Banned

I love my job so much, plus it pays okay too.
    I sell drugs.

10. TRAMP

TRAMP Member

I'm liking my job too. 18.00/hr to stack fruits and veggies with award winning presentation. I've gained a few pounds from eating so much and my farts smell like def-rot...but atleast I'll never go hungry and I get a paycheck every week.

11. fannypack2

fannypack2 Member

my job is cool if you like fucking old dirty women who cant get men.

12. mr.yuck

mr.yuck Veteran Member

Have you tried my job gettin method yet? I promise it works about 90% of the time. If you keep at it you are gauranteed to get a job with in 3 days or your money back.

13. ctrl+alt+del

ctrl+alt+del Guest

i work at a retirement home, and its dope. no joke. except when my schedule is fucked.

old people are a trip. tonight homeboy jerry was walking around and couldnt remember where his room was. and josephine was a spanish soap opera tv star, now shes had a stroke and speaks gibberish but still picks up on the old blind guys during dinner.

they go to sleep at 7, then ive got free reign of the building. we have our homies come in and we cook steaks and drink champagne like kings.

14. old*824

old*824 Senior Member

id rather make 30 grand a year painting than 30 grand a year selling coke or meth or crack or ex or acid or even pot. well maybe pot cause its legal here in certian countys. but painting on the side even if i did sell pot.

drug addicts are way to intense customer service for me.

15. 26SidedCube

26SidedCube Veteran Member

Ahh.. yuckster pops up.

But nah, I haven't tried that yet. The past few
    places I've tried either only had a fax machine
    or the other was TSA (airport security) who I
    contacted via e-mail...

If these places don't respond I'm definately
    putting the Y.Swindle plan into play.

Holla!