I thoroughly enjoy women now

l0rdka0s

Its funny because i have not been on here causing trouble in sooooo long but you niggas best know the LK is back and gots lotsa stories to tell you bitch asses. So here we go. I lose my job my girl my place and my best homie all in the same fucking month. So im kicking myskef feeling all sortsa down an shit. I hit the strip like two weeks striaght and rack up a few girlies numbers cause i got that suave elvis look and sho nuff my nigga a couple or more like 4 to be exact straight diss me. WEll it turns out this weekend was like redemption week or some shit cause ever since last weekend ive got laid every night by this college broad whose hella smart and i got 4 hot hot ass girls waiting in line for some loving and i know they want.

Heres a recap of last night. so i got this party scene on lock like theres no tomorrow and you know i had like 3 or four 2keggars waiting on me and we decide to head out to one and this broad courtney who stood me up twice calls me back and im like DAMN!! Anyhow, she stood me up about two weeks ago when i put her ass on the guest list to our CVE show. So i was like fuck this hoe. WEll anyway shes trying to make it out to the party but is having a hard time cause ehr roomates car breaks down so she hops to her crib gets her ride and comes to the party. Im like damn this girls a soldier, cause she finally gets there and its 1am. well anyway i get faded then we go back to my homies house to smoke illa and shit. WEll im to faded to drive so i have her take me home and my boy takes my ride. WEll im like yeah shes feeling it but i didnt know how much she was so i lean over to give her a hug when i get out and before i know it she fucking kisses me and just goes at it. Man i tell you what gentleman its playa just like that but i dont wanna be a playa. oh yeah and the night before this one chick spots me right. Well i dont quite recognize her cause ummm she gained some weight and is no longer a twig figure. ass like that yes, tits like whoa and just the most beautiful face i have ever seen, eyes and all. I use to work with this broad at steak and ale but she never looked so good.

i dont know what the fuck i should do, you fucks think i should juggle like all three or four of these chicks or what?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

so yeah i got laid like that last night. Second time we hang and shes wanting jim and the twins like theres no tomorrow. Shes gotta be up at 630 but she stayed till 3am last night whooooooooooooooo hoooooooooo! this girl has a perfect body, im talking dumps like a truck truck and these perfect tits. Bout a large 34C but perfectly round and hjer entirebody is tanned. Now the only bad thing is that she wears a bit to much makeup but i let her know and shell correct that for l0rd Ka0s. We made that sweet love for about 45 minutes, and id go longer but she had one tight tight pussy and she knew how to work that shit and i was like oh MAMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ahahahahahahahahahhaha. Aight then ill let you know.

my girlfriend broke up with me last monday. i know nobody cares but oh well. its the fucking internet and i dont know any of you, what should i expect yknow? it just fucking sucks. i thought fucking my ex girlfirend would help out, but i felt like shit afterwards. both nights. hmm. ill stop talking now.

Originally posted by SleepAnDream

my girlfriend broke up with me last monday. i know nobody cares but oh well. its the fucking internet and i dont know any of you, what should i expect yknow? it just fucking sucks. i thought fucking my ex girlfirend would help out, but i felt like shit afterwards. both nights. hmm. ill stop talking now.

fuck her in the ass my brother, your pee pee might hurt afterwards but youll head will feel fine and if needed give that bitcha dirty sanchez....

BING!!! LK says so.

Guest ctrl+alt+del
Originally posted by robotripp

LK says so.

HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA

i just figured out who this was.

hahahahhahaha. Lord Kaos and Tease, both of them back on 12oz.

hahaha someone save us.

ummmmmmmm good job there guy now do me a favor and blow up the spot.

oh yeah i stayed the night at the new girls house and boy does she love the dick!!!! Oh and shes got a really nice place, like i know you niggas is jealous. How many of your girls will go bomb with you then slam at la mexicana afterwards. yo!

LK says so and you know im right.

Archived