i think the purple vitamin water makes me shit....

boogie hands

im not sure...it could be the 4 glasses of wine i had last night with dinner. maybe i just drink the purple vitamin water after ive been drinking at thats why i always feel this way. rest assured the boogie hands institute of science is going to get to the bottom of this. ill make sure to keep you guys posted.

p.s.- the yellow vitamin water definitely makes me shit. i didnt realize it had caffeine in it. between "formula 50" and caffeine in vitamin water im starting to have my doubts.

suck my nuts glaceau.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

"vitamin_50_cent.jpg"

vItAmIN WaTeR yO.

The next TV spot for Vitamin water should be 50 Cent busting through Kool Aid's living room brick wall and shouting "NOW WHAT M@%&$*@ER!?"

I'd be compelled to burn the entire store down, as opposed to before just being upset about retarded branding that seriously only makes sense if it's going after kneegrows and their lifesource of sugar water.