I think that there needs to be a button on here that lets us electrocute people.....

JoeyLawrence

seriously.........with all the crap that people have been posting on here lately....its sickening to watch a wholesome lizzy mcguire thread, and thread about 12oz nudity sink to the abyss of the back pages of 12oz while some newjack assholes come on here talking about is it cool to masturbate before parties and which steven segal movie is better? MAN FUCK YOU. and by the way....there are already probably a million posts that have to do with any of the topics you lazy fucks have been starting. FAVORITE MOVIES? what the fuck. gimme a break... hit the search button and pull up an old favorite movie post you lazy afghan wig wearin mother fucker mohamod fucks. FUCK YOU ALL. probably listening to some ben kweller shit or some slug white rap bullshit on here with one hand in your pants, and the other bouncing back and forth between the keyboard and your "blackbook" while you copy pose pieces and try to become more midwesthuhggin. you fucks. fuck you. you like BLACKMETAL and being straightedge? WHO THE FUCK CARES? NO ONE! not me! fuckkkk.....and I know that I matter more than any of this bullshit you care about, because every day I look in the mirror, and smile knowing just how lovely I am.

Bump good threads to the top like cooking sushi on a $0.00 budget, and suburban war stories. All the rest can take a back seat behind me and smell my farts as i punish you with the putrid ass air. fuckers. I seriously wish I had a button, though...half of you assholes would be getting electrocuted every time I signed on.

PopGunWar.NeverAdullMoment(good threadus generatous)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i think straight edge threads should be outlawed. i'd rather my kids read about sniffing coke than that mindless garbage.

this isnt a complaint thread. and half the people who replied are fuckers im talking about. if you have less than 500 posts you are a fuckass. and the only reason i dont have 1000000 posts is because i switch my identity so often. iwearpinkshirts was my favorite but i lost the password and have since switched my email about 1000 times. and again, this isnt a complaint thread....just me being me. RIGHT.

and thank you smart for replying. get workin on the electrocute button. lets shock some bitches.

Originally posted by PopGunWar

and thank you smart for replying. get workin on the electrocute button. lets shock some bitches.

coming up... we're WAY ahead of the weather control and germ warfare divisions!

this isnt a complaint thread. and half the people who replied are fuckers im talking about. if you have less than 500 posts you are a fuckass. and the only reason i dont have 1000000 posts is because i switch my identity so often. iwearpinkshirts was my favorite but i lost the password and have since switched my email about 1000 times. and again, this isnt a complaint thread....just me being me. RIGHT.

if you have over 500 posts you're a loser who gets no pussy

Guest willy.wonka

hmmmmmmmm.........................

channel 0 / 12oz in general just needs more chicks that love to post nude pics of themselves that for some strange reason live in your area and wanna hookup for a quik fuck or two.

Guest CRYrock81

nah...not loser....LONER.

neh not loner.....pale ass computer dork:o

Archived