1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

I think that there needs to be a button on here that lets us electrocute people.....

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by JoeyLawrence, Jul 28, 2002.

1. JoeyLawrence

JoeyLawrence New Jack

I think that there needs to be a button on here that lets us electrocute people.....

Discussion started by JoeyLawrence - Jul 28, 2002

seriously.........with all the crap that people have been posting on here lately....its sickening to watch a wholesome lizzy mcguire thread, and thread about 12oz nudity sink to the abyss of the back pages of 12oz while some newjack assholes come on here talking about is it cool to masturbate before parties and which steven segal movie is better? MAN FUCK YOU. and by the way....there are already probably a million posts that have to do with any of the topics you lazy fucks have been starting. FAVORITE MOVIES? what the fuck. gimme a break... hit the search button and pull up an old favorite movie post you lazy afghan wig wearin mother fucker mohamod fucks. FUCK YOU ALL. probably listening to some ben kweller shit or some slug white rap bullshit on here with one hand in your pants, and the other bouncing back and forth between the keyboard and your "blackbook" while you copy pose pieces and try to become more midwesthuhggin. you fucks. fuck you. you like BLACKMETAL and being straightedge? WHO THE FUCK CARES? NO ONE! not me! fuckkkk.....and I know that I matter more than any of this bullshit you care about, because every day I look in the mirror, and smile knowing just how lovely I am.

Bump good threads to the top like cooking sushi on a $0.00 budget, and suburban war stories. All the rest can take a back seat behind me and smell my farts as i punish you with the putrid ass air. fuckers. I seriously wish I had a button, though...half of you assholes would be getting electrocuted every time I signed on.

PopGunWar.NeverAdullMoment(good threadus generatous)

JoeyLawrence - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  2. swif1

swif1 12oz Veteran Member

swif1 - Replied Jul 28, 2002

WORD~!

swif1 - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  3. MrWhiteFolks

MrWhiteFolks Guest

MrWhiteFolks - Replied Jul 28, 2002

hmmm

4. Poop Man Bob

Poop Man Bob Dirty Dozen Crew

Poop Man Bob - Replied Jul 28, 2002

Poop Man Bob - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  5. dahighlifdhl

dahighlifdhl 12oz Senior Member

dahighlifdhl - Replied Jul 28, 2002

dahighlifdhl - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  6. 455

455 Guest

455 - Replied Jul 28, 2002

hmmmmm.....it's hard to take that in consideration from someone who rocks hot pink swim trunks and neon t-shirts.

7. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

Smart - Replied Jul 28, 2002

We're working on it...

Smart - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  8. dahighlifdhl

dahighlifdhl 12oz Senior Member

dahighlifdhl - Replied Jul 28, 2002

^hahaha:lol:

dahighlifdhl - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  9. Vanity

Vanity 12oz Veteran Member

Vanity - Replied Jul 28, 2002

i hate myself

Vanity - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  10. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Dirty Dozen Crew

Dirty_habiT - Replied Jul 28, 2002

I still say masturbate during the party.

Dirty_habiT - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  11. DMX

DMX Guest

DMX - Replied Jul 28, 2002

i think straight edge threads should be outlawed. i'd rather my kids read about sniffing coke than that mindless garbage.

12. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle 12oz Veteran Member

Dr. Dazzle - Replied Jul 28, 2002

I think we should keep bumping this because PopGunWar's thread's never last as long as they should......

Dr. Dazzle - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  13. Jewish Task Force

Jewish Task Force 12oz Senior Member

Jewish Task Force - Replied Jul 28, 2002

Yeah, the straight edge shit is dumb, I mean, yeah, cool you dont do drugs. My parents dont do drungs and they are still dorks. Not doing something doesnt make you cooler than someone that does. Just dont be all up in my face about it.

Jewish Task Force - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  14. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

boogie hands - Replied Jul 28, 2002

channel zero has been straight trash latley.....actually its always pretty much trash but its been especially high school latley....

boogie hands - Rank: 12oz Legend - Messages:
  15. d-town_bomber

d-town_bomber 12oz Veteran Member

d-town_bomber - Replied Jul 29, 2002

man ive started a complaining thread also. gets out alot of stress.......................fuck

d-town_bomber - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages: