I think older women are HOT HOT HOT!

mr.yuck

So i was having a chat with yours truely 26 sided cube about how i met a real estate agent with fake tits who is in her 40's and my bosses mom who sells cars and looks like stiflers mom. I want to fuck both of them and have been noticing lately how attractive I find older women.

26 agreed with me whole heartedly on this topic and apparently I have been sleeping on this and have some catching up to do. By the way this isnt a thread about hot soccer moms. This is about successful business women with fake tits that are in their 40's.

He told me I should hang around retirement homes with blueblockers and let my hands wander. What a perve.

So what do ya'll think about older women?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

older women usually have big bread and wont mind breaking you off with some of that 401k fetti in exchange for mild adventure and magic stick.. also they can be that experience you need to set your game apart from the rest of your peers.. When chicks your age find out you've been layin it down with an older woman, they tend to flock at your doorstep out of curiousity.

Originally posted by E MARTYR

older women are dope as fuck in my book.

i pretty much dont respect them at all, hahahahaha, let me explain.

any older woman that would fuck with me right now and is like 40, is obviously a loser or somethings wrong with her. (for her to be single or whatever, unless divorced or widowed or some shit) but whatever.

however, thats part of the draw to older women. they are older, more experienced, freakier, and want sex just as much as we want to give it to them. and they dont play many games compared to young stupid hoes.

older women get the thumbs up in my book.

single women that are 40 arent losers. 40 year old women that stay with an asshole husbands because they're afraid to be alone are losers. 3 cheers for single older women that are down to fuck.

Yeah i suppose a 32 year old lawyer would be okay. But Im talkin about in general.

This real estate agent i met works crazy shit like 19 hour days and what not. I suppose that is the reason why she doesnt have anyone and no kids. But thats not all bad. Its gonna be hard to find time to stick it in her pooper though.

and with that its time for sleep.

older woman are cool make good money for the most part established in life appreciate shit a lot more than the young ones blah blah blah but for some reason im just not feeling them ill take a nice 18 19 year old girl and all the problems that go along with them over some old crusty used up biotch.....just my opinion

Originally posted by iquit

i dont understand.

meaning, that in the frozen food isle, you act like you have no idea whats going on and require and older woman to show you whats what.

go from there :wink:

Originally posted by blame

meaning, that in the frozen food isle, you act like you have no idea whats going on and require and older woman to show you whats what.

go from there :wink:

ummm... she doesnt want to be your mommy, she wants a fresh piece of young man meat that can keep it up for a few hours and make her feel like a woman. good luck in the frozen food aisle tho.

Originally posted by iquit

ummm... she doesnt want to be your mommy, she wants a fresh piece of young man meat that can keep it up for a few hours and make her feel like a woman. good luck in the frozen food aisle tho.

ive found this method to be most successful. i guess different methods work for different people.

Originally posted by E MARTYR

any older woman that would fuck with me right now and is like 40, is obviously a loser or somethings wrong with her. (for her to be single or whatever, unless divorced or widowed or some shit) but whatever.

older women get the thumbs up in my book.

not true. most of the older women who aren't married and don't have kids are the ones that put their career and themselves first or have never had a problem getting men whenever they want. who has time for a husband and kids?

aren't the player successful men the ones that are the last to settle down?

better believe when i'm older i'll be looking for men younger than me to pamper and have as a most needed diversion..

ube - liberated sugar mamma from day 1

Archived