i think i've fucked myself...

vinyl junkie

this is now my fourth year attempting to finish what should have taken me two in school... This was the year where i was gonna saddle up and finnish... in 2 quarters... in theory this should be perfectly reasonable... but i think i already fucked it up...

all the classes i have left to finish are (This quarter) an english class, a math class, and a music class that i failed 2 years ago, and (next quarter) a second english class that requires me to finish the first, and a science class... however, looking at the schedule for my online english class tonight, i realized that i missed the deadline for the first essay... this teacher has a "miss an essay and yer pretty much fucked and you'll probably get dropped" policy... i sent him an e mail talking about how my home situation is kinda fucked at the moment and plan on calling him in the morning, but don't know how much good that'll do... the teacher already knows me and isn't that fond of me... the only thing i have going for me is the fact that the first essay is only worth 5% of the total grade... He accepts late papers to a point, but each day it's late it takes a full grade off the paper... i'm already past the F point, but i'm hoping that i can turn it in anyway and eat the F and just get really good grades on the rest of em...

here's the part(s) that really sucks tho... i have a problem with depression, and that is why it's taken me so long to finish... i've never finished a whole year at college because at some point during the year i'll get into depression mode and start failing classes... this is usually the same time i end up leaving home and being homeless and drunk for a few months... this year i wanted to prove to myself that i could finish, and better yet, finish with good grades... so if i have to spend yet another quarter at school i will fail at the one goal i set for myself for the whole year... on top of that, my mom said, shortly before school started, that if i fail any classes i am out of the house... she is doing me a huge favor by letting me live here for free, and i know it is a substantial burden on her... if i fail this class, or get dropped or whatever, and have to spend another quarter there, then i will once again prove that i am the family fuck up... even worse, if i do get kicked out of the house, i won't be able to go to school period, and it will push my completion of school back that much farther...

i'm stressed... required classes piss me off...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by PAYROLL

get your shit together, it pays off...trust me.

yeah, see, that's what i was trying to do... that was my one goal in life...

and believe me, i don't wanna be homeless again... it's getting cold...

Originally posted by Mr. ABC

he's the one they call dr feelgood

he's the one that makes you feel alright

he's the one they call dr feelgood

he will be your frankenstein

and drugs and booze is the exact opposite of the direction i was attempting to go in... that's the thing that usually goes hand in hand with failing school and homelessness...

I was in the same boat myself. Academic Probabtion, constantly slippin' and getting into deep shit at school. But then I realized today why I should be succesfull at school. So I could have a house with a backyard and big 15' high wall. Then I would proceed to grow a lot of marijuana, never pay for the herbs again and live as a satisfied struggling artist. Thats all I my own pad for. And hey check it out - so far Ive got an A in my beg. Drawing class.

Im talking about cabin sized piece of shit pad up in the sticks. You gotta be realistic about these things..

maybe I should grow indoors..So much cleaner!

there is a reason man, make sure you enjoy whatever it is you want to make a living doing. It makes such a difference.

Whats your major anyway?

Originally posted by vinyl junkie

drugs and booze is the exact opposite of the direction i was attempting to go in... that's the thing that usually goes hand in hand with failing school and homelessness...

huh? i was just singing a random song i had stuck in my head. i didn't even read your post.

<---A.D.D.

Guest SaddamInsane

vinyl, to sum it all up, you're a fucking dumbass. kids, this is why it's good to pay attention in class and stop being a lowlife scumbag. instead of trying to be "cool", this vinyl fag could've just made a tiny effort to poke his nose in the books. then maybe he wouldn't have all these classes piled up on him and he wouldn't be on the brink of getting dropped. sheesh... a mind is such a terrible thing to waste.

Originally posted by SaddamInsane

vinyl, to sum it all up, you're a fucking dumbass. kids, this is why it's good to pay attention in class and stop being a lowlife scumbag. instead of trying to be "cool", this vinyl fag could've just made a tiny effort to poke his nose in the books. then maybe he wouldn't have all these classes piled up on him and he wouldn't be on the brink of getting dropped. sheesh... a mind is such a terrible thing to waste.

shut up cock gobbler

i spent my high school years getting drunk and stoned. now i do a job that requires a college education (which i haven't got). the quality of your life is not determined by your grades at school, so get off the fucking soapbox shitbag

Guest PAYROLL

a mind is such a terrible thing to waste.

It's rather ironic that such a statement comes from the same person who started a thread entitled "HER FARTS DONT STINK," don't you think?

you, pal, can go fuck yourself... i'm not gonna get into specifics, cuz i don't wanna get into some lame internet fight, but i would love to see you live my life and then perform perfectly in school... this isn't a "piling up" of classes, this is actually a pretty normal load for a quarter... in fact, this is a pretty light year... but as far as paying attention in class and not being a lowlife scumbag, manic depression and chemical imbalances in yer brain is hardly something you have control over... note, however, this is not what i am blaming this instance on, and i take full responsibility for fucking this up... that's why this whole situation i pissing me off...

also, being strung out and sleeping in doorways is far from what i'd call cool... that is why i don't want that to happen...

lastly, don't ever call me a fag...

dude i think i fucked myself too, i fell for a gurl and now im sad, things are the greastest when we are together alone. but when apart or with other people i get a weird ass vibe, like i dont feel special at all and i feel avoided like these other people are more important to me and im some tag along, i feel something not working but everything else is perfect, maybe things can get fixed. but she gets mad everytime i get upset and i feel like shes ready to give up everything at a drop of a hat if i get upset so walk on eggshells. oh man im in too deep and ive lost control. all hell is breaking loose..................i hope we work it out.

Guest SaddamInsane
you, pal, can go fuck yourself... i'm not gonna get into specifics, cuz i don't wanna get into some lame internet fight, but i would love to see you live my life and then perform perfectly in school... this isn't a "piling up" of classes, this is actually a pretty normal load for a quarter... in fact, this is a pretty light year... but as far as paying attention in class and not being a lowlife scumbag, manic depression and chemical imbalances in yer brain is hardly something you have control over... note, however, this is not what i am blaming this instance on, and i take full responsibility for fucking this up... that's why this whole situation i pissing me off...

What's with your obsession of fucking one's self? First you make a thread about fucking yourself, and then you want me to fuck myself for some reason. Look Vinyl Fag, I understand that masturbation is your primary source of sexual intercourse, but there are those of us out there who have a girl and prefer the real deal. And don't blame everyday hardships on your lackluster performance in school -- we all face ups and downs in life. The difference is that you're simply a lazy couch potato scumbag. And I called you a fag because A.) You keep fantasizing about male masturbation B.) You're a homo C.) Your name is "Vinyl Junkie", and plenty of sweet tarts like yourself love leather and vinyl when they roleplay with each other in bed.

Vinyl, all we're asking you to do is to get off your knees and put that effort into making the grades. That way we'll all be happy.

Originally posted by B_As_In_Bot

Try having a Japanese girlfriend who knows english as her 2nd language and has only japanese friends and roomates..Talk about feeling like a 3rd wheel - I dont even know the language! The most fucked up thing is that when I with my friends and she's there - The situation reverses itself.

that sucks. i went out with a friend and his girl, who's brazillan, and 10 of her freinds, and it was pretty much two separate parties, him and i and them. shit sucks.....it would be hard.

Sounds like DPC needs to DP it up and help barto out this weekend.

I've always been pretty good at bullshitting professors when i screw up, so lay it on thick and hope for the bst.....

hey vinyl, keep your head up man. youve halfway accomplished the goal because your at your folks house and your going to school. just finish man. i know it can be hard but i was in a similar situation once. i was living at my folks house and was going to school. i got kicked out of my folks house for whatever reasons for the second time while enrolled in college. so the first time it totally fucked my world up, it threw me into a tailspin and i messed my transcripts up pretty bad and failed miserably. the second time i was booted out whilest in mid semester i said fuck it. i traveled 30 miles + every day i had class with no car and no money having to figure out where im going to sleep every night. my point is this, i said to myself its not going to happen again. im going to pass those classes with good grades. so one of them i ended up barely passing but the rest were fine. just set your mind to it and you can do anything whilst putting enough energy into it. seriously man. if this is what you choose to do then do it. theres nothing stopping you but you. by the way i battle with depression as well so i know the hardships you have to deal with but if you can get through these classes and pass with a c avg even i guarantee you it will be one of the most liberating feelings there is. good luck man.

What's with your obsession of fucking one's self? First you make a thread about fucking yourself, and then you want me to fuck myself for some reason. Look Vinyl Fag, I understand that masturbation is your primary source of sexual intercourse, but there are those of us out there who have a girl and prefer the real deal. And don't blame everyday hardships on your lackluster performance in school -- we all face ups and downs in life. The difference is that you're simply a lazy couch potato scumbag. And I called you a fag because A.) You keep fantasizing about male masturbation B.) You're a homo C.) Your name is "Vinyl Junkie", and plenty of sweet tarts like yourself love leather and vinyl when they roleplay with each other in bed.

Vinyl, all we're asking you to do is to get off your knees and put that effort into making the grades. That way we'll all be happy.

You are a fucking retard. Seriously. Go kill yourself. Don't tell anyone, though. They won't care.

As for Vinyl, I'm sure you've got the will and resolve to work it out.

It's tough, but possible. If he drops your for 1 essay he's an idiot.

Just get that shit done. Keep it real kid

Guest THEdude

I know what you mean man, this is my first year in college and I'm not doing really well, all my quizes and test in my REMEDIAL math class haven't been higher than a 50, damn man but like my older brother said "study; is the only way to get ahead"

damn

I always say I'm going to try but I never seem to actually try, damn, I see myself in academic probation real soon.:(

Archived