i think i'm finally going to do it...

imported_splint2

i have been mopping around as of late, trying to decide if i should cut my hair or not...it has taken me quite a while to grow it out, but it feels like it's time for a change. if i do cut it, it wont be the short, preppy, every other fucking guy and his brother hair, it will still be longer than average, for sure. so what doe guys think? long or short? oh yeah...and any girls, nappy, uncombed hair, or clean cut, short hair? all the girls i talk too say short...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest ctrl+alt+del

looooooooooong. mine goes about down to my chin now. girls like it, i know that, there always touching it. they tell me to never cut my hair.

Originally posted by and now you choke

do something unusual. nothing sucks more than the fake messy look. the "i styled my hair to appear messy" fancy shit.

like you don't spend at least an hour on your hair each morning

"hold on. I've got to get this one piece of hair to be in a position that says 'not only do i not care, but im passionate and neat at the same time.'"

vampire party #1

Guest got tha feva

If you want to keep it long, cut some layers in that bad boy. Please don't let it get any longer than the middle of your neck. anything past that is disgusting. i'm a girl, and i say short and clean cut. but i fyou're going to keep it long, get a bunch of layers, that's the only way it will look good.

Originally posted by cmeup

i dunno man. i fucking hate hair cuts. i always get umm fucked up.

i dont have a ''look' to me. shit sucks. i hate people with a perfect smile, ideal look and perfect hair/cut daily...

pisses me tha fuck off..

my sister and her friends have been telling me to grow mines out..

tease..

i hate haircuts- everyone was doing that stupid shit where all but their bangs were cut off and they spike the shit out of them with gel. or they have it faded from really short at the bottom to 1' at the top and spiky with gel. and that stupid ass dyed blond only on top is annoying. I hate pop culture. these trends are just another small reason i shave my head whenever it gets above an inch long.

Guest Obsessed

i take the 1 inch clip to my head about once a month or so...keeping it one length saves lots o money on haircuts and it girlies dig it whether its in puffball mode or super GQ gel mode

hmm..I used to be into the short hair look..but my boyfriend..has this dope like shag bed head thing doing on..you know he just rolls out of bed..and its all over the place.sticking in every direction really...its dope..do you have dark or light hair ..this can determine alot..for some reason..crazy blonde hair..just looks funky to me..but if its dark..just cut it to like a 2 and a half inch length..and make sure..to wear the occasional kangol..:) ya cant go wrong..okay wait thats just me..alright..but seriously..if you dont want to cut it..fuck it..let it grow..ive been growing my hair down to my ass..or trying to atleast for awhile now..not too weird for a girl..but it takes way more patience than i thought..so I understand the importance of its worth...

and for what its worth..my old roomate was growing out his hair..was getting to the lower back..and at first..I thought it was gross...a greasy pile..and eventually saw the character in it..and i think its basically because he never wore it in a pony tail..which is a great thing..guys with pony tails have bad raps for good reasons..he recently shaved it off though..and couldnt be happier..he now says his head can breathe easier..which doesnt sound half bad if you think about it..

so i say go with the bed head steez..very easy to maintain..get up..take two hands..and rub them all over your head and go..

I like guys with long hair, as long as it isn't limp dirty and GREASY. Greasy hair is disgusting. It's hard to say whether you should cut it or leave it long without a picture. My hair looked terrible long so I cut really short (not butch short though, I don't like that either). If you keep your hair long, keep it clean.

Guest got tha feva
Originally posted by splint2

well, i got it cut today...it is still longer than most guys' hair. in the back it is a little further than halfway down my neck. basically the front is shit loads shorter, the sides are shorter now too, and it is more layered. i look like i came from the seventies...

Post a picture, it sounds hot.

Archived