1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

i think i'm finally going to do it...

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by imported_splint2, Dec 26, 2001.

1. imported_splint2

imported_splint2 12oz Senior Member

i think i'm finally going to do it...

Discussion started by imported_splint2 - Dec 26, 2001

i have been mopping around as of late, trying to decide if i should cut my hair or not...it has taken me quite a while to grow it out, but it feels like it's time for a change. if i do cut it, it wont be the short, preppy, every other fucking guy and his brother hair, it will still be longer than average, for sure. so what doe guys think? long or short? oh yeah...and any girls, nappy, uncombed hair, or clean cut, short hair? all the girls i talk too say short...

imported_splint2 - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  2. FROSTY

FROSTY 12oz Senior Member

FROSTY - Replied Dec 26, 2001

ghurlz are bitczez and dont listne to em.
    theya just want cah lookin like the re favourite back strade boy ya heare me!!!!!!!!

FROSTY - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  3. ctrl+alt+del

ctrl+alt+del Guest

ctrl+alt+del - Replied Dec 26, 2001

looooooooooong. mine goes about down to my chin now. girls like it, i know that, there always touching it. they tell me to never cut my hair.

4. ctrl+alt+del

ctrl+alt+del Guest

ctrl+alt+del - Replied Dec 26, 2001

oh and i think frosty is drunk

5. imported_splint2

imported_splint2 12oz Senior Member

imported_splint2 - Replied Dec 26, 2001

yeah, right now my hair is past my chin in the front and down to my back in the back. girls are stupid...but i am not really doing it for them, so i dont care, they can go play with their dildos that they all claim not too have...

imported_splint2 - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  6. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

T.T Boy - Replied Dec 26, 2001

all girld have dildos they are lying
    iif they say they dont

T.T Boy - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  7. and now you choke

and now you choke 12oz Elite Member

and now you choke - Replied Dec 26, 2001

do something unusual. nothing sucks more than the fake messy look. the "i styled my hair to appear messy" fancy shit.

and now you choke - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  8. blahblahblah

blahblahblah 12oz Veteran Member

blahblahblah - Replied Dec 26, 2001

like you don't spend at least an hour on your hair each morning

"hold on. I've got to get this one piece of hair to be in a position that says 'not only do i not care, but im passionate and neat at the same time.'"

vampire party #1

blahblahblah - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  9. got tha feva

got tha feva Guest

got tha feva - Replied Dec 26, 2001

If you want to keep it long, cut some layers in that bad boy. Please don't let it get any longer than the middle of your neck. anything past that is disgusting. i'm a girl, and i say short and clean cut. but i fyou're going to keep it long, get a bunch of layers, that's the only way it will look good.

10. GrImeY

GrImeY 12oz Junior Member

GrImeY - Replied Dec 26, 2001

Get a weave ya heard, girls will flock without a doubt man.

GrImeY - Rank: 12oz Junior Member - Messages:
  11. canfucker

canfucker 12oz Junior Member

canfucker - Replied Dec 26, 2001

i hate haircuts- everyone was doing that stupid shit where all but their bangs were cut off and they spike the shit out of them with gel. or they have it faded from really short at the bottom to 1' at the top and spiky with gel. and that stupid ass dyed blond only on top is annoying. I hate pop culture. these trends are just another small reason i shave my head whenever it gets above an inch long.

canfucker - Rank: 12oz Junior Member - Messages:
  12. got tha feva

got tha feva Guest

got tha feva - Replied Dec 26, 2001

shaved heads are where it's at. clean cut will never go out of style.

13. cornelius

cornelius 12oz Member

cornelius - Replied Dec 26, 2001

fuck. i don't even wash my hair..

cornelius - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  14. Obsessed

Obsessed Guest

Obsessed - Replied Dec 26, 2001

i take the 1 inch clip to my head about once a month or so...keeping it one length saves lots o money on haircuts and it girlies dig it whether its in puffball mode or super GQ gel mode

15. siloette

siloette 12oz Member

siloette - Replied Dec 26, 2001

hmm..I used to be into the short hair look..but my boyfriend..has this dope like shag bed head thing doing on..you know he just rolls out of bed..and its all over the place.sticking in every direction really...its dope..do you have dark or light hair ..this can determine alot..for some reason..crazy blonde hair..just looks funky to me..but if its dark..just cut it to like a 2 and a half inch length..and make sure..to wear the occasional kangol..:) ya cant go wrong..okay wait thats just me..alright..but seriously..if you dont want to cut it..fuck it..let it grow..ive been growing my hair down to my ass..or trying to atleast for awhile now..not too weird for a girl..but it takes way more patience than i thought..so I understand the importance of its worth...

and for what its worth..my old roomate was growing out his hair..was getting to the lower back..and at first..I thought it was gross...a greasy pile..and eventually saw the character in it..and i think its basically because he never wore it in a pony tail..which is a great thing..guys with pony tails have bad raps for good reasons..he recently shaved it off though..and couldnt be happier..he now says his head can breathe easier..which doesnt sound half bad if you think about it..

so i say go with the bed head steez..very easy to maintain..get up..take two hands..and rub them all over your head and go..

siloette - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages: