1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

i think i'm dying.

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by ilikeskulls., May 29, 2002.

1. ilikeskulls.

ilikeskulls. Guest

i think i'm dying.

Discussion started by ilikeskulls. - May 29, 2002

lately i've been feeling more and more like shit.the list of what's wrong: my foot is all screwed up and it hurts to walk.my back went out on friday(i have a bad back),sharp pains in my stomach the last three days,but yet i can still eat,sore throat(started today),my left arm has also been fucked up for nearly a month now.and too top it off i've been noticing cramps in my hands...this is a really bad sign.i had rumitoid arthritis when i was five and spent a month and a half in the hospital.it nearly killed me then because i was so young.they said it could comeback at some point later on in life.i'm hoping it hasn't come back but it's a good possibility. and the icing on the cake of all of this is that my medical insurence ran out a few months ago so i'm fucked and would probeley go in debt if i tryed to go see a doctor now.

i feel like i'm dying.everything is going wrong and i have too much stress on my shoulders.

kill me.

2. fizm

fizm 12oz Member

fizm - Replied May 29, 2002

find a free clinic?

fizm - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  3. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle 12oz Veteran Member

Dr. Dazzle - Replied May 29, 2002

You are f-u-c-k-e-d..........

Dr. Dazzle - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  4. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

Pistol - Replied May 29, 2002

sucks to be you.
    good for your friends like Pistol.

if you have any cool stuff like video games or a computer you can leave with me while your dead you can e-mail me to get my shipping addy.
    hurry up before you die.

;)

Pistol - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  5. ASER1NE

ASER1NE 12oz Veteran Member

ASER1NE - Replied May 29, 2002

dont move to canada , goddamn medical costs a fortune now , sons of bitches .

ASER1NE - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  6. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

oh yeah and get better soon!:cool:

7. vinyl junkie

vinyl junkie 12oz Elite Member

vinyl junkie - Replied May 29, 2002

well, damn... that sucks... we were just talking about that too...
    but, if all goes according to plan i'll be living up there soon, atleast for a while... (need to go to a meeting saturday afternoon to find out about a living space, and i have a job interview for up there on saturday morning)
    so anyways, we can hang out while yer dying... and i get dibs on his records...

vinyl junkie - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  8. ilikeskulls.

ilikeskulls. Guest

ilikeskulls. - Replied May 29, 2002

i think i am gonna look for a free clinic but yet there's only so much they can do..so yes i am fucked.

p.s. vinyl...give me a call tomorrow.

9. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

are you in school? enroll for summer real quick and go visit the school doctor. or go to a medical school in the area.

why the name change?

10. vinyl junkie

good call! school doctors are the shit... i can't really think of anything i went in for off hand, but in the 3 years i've been at college i've gone to the school docs many times...

11. ilikeskulls.

ilikeskulls. Guest

i'm done with school...well until the fall anyways...my medical care ran out because i was no longer in school and since then i've been needing to go to the doctor.my body hates me.

name change:i got sick of blood as ink...lame huh?

12. vinyl junkie

dude, he's saying enrol in the city college... there's like 5 near you and you can "take" a 1 unit class that'l cost like $8... then you have free medical care...
    and get on AIM dingus...

13. ilikeskulls.

ilikeskulls. Guest

ok...well that makes sense then.ughh...nearly 20 and i have the health of an old person.that's a shitty thought...

14. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

willy.wonka - Replied May 29, 2002

there are somethings that 12oz cant help you with..

go see a doctor

15. uncle-boy

uncle-boy Guest

uncle-boy - Replied May 29, 2002

at least you're not gay.