I think im dying from the heat

E-DubleSkilZ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Shit here in Dallas almost every summer it's 110 almost everyday. At least you dont have rednecks that dont take showers there. Damn they some stinkey shit kickers.

Originally posted by swif1

it's probably not even 95 over here. so how do you feel about the whole banning soda in high school? that is...if you're still a high school student.

I agree they should do it. Cause they fucking put pepsi machines in school and then kids get addicted to it and rely on the caffine. If you want your soda you should buy it somewhere else than school. School should not be a part of corporate money making.

By the way it was a high of like 75 today here, its nice.

it's probably not even 95 over here. so how do you feel about the whole banning soda in high school? that is...if you're still a high school student.

aint in high school, nor have i heard about that.... whats the deal they banned soda out here? being that i dont really drink it that much fuck it good. drink gaterade or water .. its better for you.. soda is straight sugar

I'm talking about most summers. this year it's been pretty cool.

About the soda thing. thats total bullshit. if kids want to get fat let'em

there the ones who are going to have the low self esteem when there in collage and cant get laid by the hott ass seroity girls.

you think LA is hot at 108?? fuck that if your living in any of the valleys the heat is way higher here. fuck being outside.

i dont care if they take out the sodas, as long as they sell water and theyre taking veding machines with junk food out, dont really care bout that either, im already fat but i got fat on school lunch not junk food. i just ate other peoples food. hey it was free.

fuck that i dont know what the west nile virus is either. heard of it, but have no idea otherwise. you get it from mosquitos or something. what are the symptoms?

i think my arm is going to fall off

Originally posted by Fred Quimby

you think LA is hot at 108?? fuck that if your living in any of the valleys the heat is way higher here. fuck being outside.

i dont care if they take out the sodas, as long as they sell water and theyre taking veding machines with junk food out, dont really care bout that either, im already fat but i got fat on school lunch not junk food. i just ate other peoples food. hey it was free.

lol fred quimby is a newbie but hes kinda funny....

and people think im joking about that virus. i seriously havent heard a thing about it.:confused:

i was not too happy at work today

100+ all day... stuck in a shop welding shit and using acetalyne torches

i snuck into the office as much as possible for the AC.

i must have drank half a case of redbull as well (hey its free)

and massive amounts of redbull and heat do not mix well!

Archived