I think I'm decomposing. I have a sick sleep cycle...

JoeyLawrence

passing out at 8am after the sun is up just after consuming 6 vanilla cokes in the past half hour, then waking up at like 6 in the evening sometimes i dont even sleep in...ill just pass out then get up at like 9 am and lay around all day doing pretty much nothing. i take shits alot. some of them are greasy and black. not that you wanted to know that....but i felt like typing it. i eat hmmm barely anything. like sushi once and a while but i think im dying and i cant go to the doctor for many many many reasons but lastnight i was up till 5:30 am just shooting off emails to assholes who never reply anyways and drinking warm milk and popping mad benadryl's trying to knock myself out. fuck i got bad chest pains too and i feel like i got run over by a truck.

how many of you are dying pieces of shit like me with big black rings under your eyes and drinking a coke classic as we speak?

pgw.ill. (not in the cool way)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest imported_Tesseract

*Raising hand...

To sum it up, Last 1 year and a half= 2,5 packs a day sleeping ours 6am to 2 pm...if you check the hours i'm ans seem normal translate them to GTM +2...

Onky difference is that i dont get sleepy, that hasnt happened to me in years, i sleep when i sense its very ridiculous to stay awake..

Guest imported_El Mamerro

PGW, lay off the pills, dawg.

Tesseract, you get today's Platapie Award for an absolutely incoherent post. A winner is you!!!

i used to be able to pull off stayin awake for days at a time....now it hurts(literally) to keep my eyes open for more than a half hour at a time. im always noddin off.

example....last thursday i passed out mid sentance while standing up talking to someone.

pgw.dying.

and yeah i dont wanna use my "girl" to take care of me or my mom or dad for that matter. read my signature....that about sums it up. but yeah i dont feel so well. im supposed to go do some shit today and then go out to sushi dinner with my "girl"....but i think im gonna put on sweatpants and crawl into bed and take more medicine.(non fun shit) pffffft.

gnite. (again)

and im not tryin to make this thread have anything to do with pills...it has to do with me fuckin dying away and decomposing. backpain, cold sweat, chest pain, constant shitting(or not being able to), vomiting, passing out, not being able to sleep, neck pain, my fuckin fingers hurt, shit....everything hurts. or is breaking down in some sorta way.

i need a robot suit.

fuck. yo im out.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>pgw.sleeptime(10:38am)

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by El Mamerro

Tesseract, you get today's Platapie Award for an absolutely incoherent post. A winner is you!!!

I demand a .GIF or i'm handing the award back to the academy(with the presence of the press)

Guest imported_El Mamerro

PGW, I know you don't want it to be about pills, but I'm saying that if your talk about the amount of pills you take is true and not an exaggeration, I'm almost 100% sure that that intake has a lot to do with your current situation. Beer,

El Mamerro

what i have been noticing on 12oz is...people do not take care of themselves. why is that? people choose to be sleep deprived, people choose to overload themselves....and they come on here and complain about it. not that i am talking about you popgunwar........i know your life already and i've seen it. but people in general just choose to overload themselves and not pace it right. it puzzles me. personally, i would rather sleep more than anything. sleep is my best friend. i would rather put off everything for the next day just to sleep.

Guest -MOE LESTER-

jesus POPGUN...lay off the fucking pills...thats the only reason your in such a shitty predicament...go fuck your new "girlfriend", go take a walk...do some graffiti....just stop sitting around your house popping pills and killling yourself

-moe lester...16 years old and giving life information!

Originally posted by Dirty_habiT

Popgun: using the word "decomposing" is soooooo EMO!!!

That's what I was thinking. Emo is the goth of the 80's. Sit around and talk about how wierd you are in place of depressed and you have emo.

Archived