I think I sold my soul to SATAN!!!

imported_grim540

About a week ago my girlfriend took a surprise pic of my doing some dirty work in the ole' fortified compound. Now the odd thing is, as I was uploading the pic on to the computer I noticed a weird transparency in my left arm.

Now I know a little about photography and figured that maybe my arm was moving and the camera captured the image behind my arm, but then wouldn't there be some kind of motion blur?

then I got to thinking....

About four years ago in the foul summer of 2001 (aka my summer of poverty) I vaguely remember some hazy memory of laying on the pavement in some parking lot at 5am, it was about month four of my six month bender for that year. I think I may have possibly traded my soul to Satan for a 12pack of Stroh's beer. I don't remember if the deal went through, but I do remember getting the beer.

So what I am wondering if is Satan offers some kind of defered payment plan, like 4 years no cash(or everlasting soul in this case) or maybe monthy installments or something, one extremity every six months or so.

Here is the picture in question. Please examine it and get back to me on this, this is very serious.... (well maybe not I already have bad credit and I have dealt with Sprint collection services, Satan doesn't have shit on those bastards.)

picture006copy.jpg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

When you sell your soul, satan doesn't get it until you die. You're fucked for eternity.

Way to fuck that deal up, dumbass, you're supposed to hold out for more than a 12 pack.

The transparency is caused by a too long an exposure + a weak flash causing a double exposure. Small automatics can do this sometimes, I can easily do it on purpose.

Originally posted by Biggus Dickus@Sep 30 2005, 12:58 AM

Way to fuck that deal up, dumbass, you're supposed to hold out for more than a 12 pack.

well, doesn't the fact that I was willing to sell it for STROH's beer, point to the state of desparation i was in?

I mean come on!!! If I was a little more sober at the time I would held out for a case of Low Down Brown Ale of something.

As for the remark about the tats?

yeah, yeah, yeah, i know, my friend was apprenticing, they were free. I don't have the $500 dollars to get what I really want.

at least they dont say "oi!!"

it was four years ago I was young drunk and stupid and now I got to live with the shit.

Now i'm just drunk and stupid.

There was a time when I was 13 and writting graffiti pass curfue. The cops gave

chase, I ditched my acid, switchblade & bowl and hid in under a boat in a back

yard (suburbs). I prayed to God that if I could get away I'd never touch myself

again, or at lease untill a woman asked me to, and if I broke this bond he could

render my penis small forever.

Not exactly selling soul to the devil but you get the drift.

Originally posted by deterrent@Sep 30 2005, 08:07 AM

There was a time when I was 13 and writting graffiti pass curfue. The cops gave

chase, I ditched my acid, switchblade & bowl and hid in under a boat in a back

yard (suburbs). I prayed to God that if I could get away I'd never touch myself

again, or at lease untill a woman asked me to, and if I broke this bond he could

render my penis small forever.

Not exactly selling soul to the devil but you get the drift.

hows the small wiener thing going for ya?

Just in case you really want to know how that transparency occured:

long time exposure mixed with flash. First it exposes for about two seconds and then comes the flash. The flash prevents motion blur, the long time exposure will cause transparency effects.

Get more sleep, don't smoke more than you can deal with and stop tripping. Sissy. The devil ... :haha: