i think i might have appendicitis

Guest -MOE LESTER-

Guest -MOE LESTER-

shit soa few hours ago the left side of my stomach area started hurting real bad...and it hasnt gone away

so i looked it up on the net and appendicitis matches some of the symptons im feeling like pain and inablity to fart haha

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

appendicits is EXTREMELY painful..

if its an 11 on a scale of one to ten, you may be in trouble.

get it checked, cuz that shit contains dangerous toxins, and if it bursts you can die.

**my dad and one of my ex's and another chick i knew had theirs out..it's not uncommon..** surgery is quick and easy.

Guest -MOE LESTER-
Originally posted by J.HollaBack

get yourself a plastic spork and operate on yourself!

soi iwas sitting there and was thinkn like drink a forty and shit sos i did and then i fololwed thisnmother fuckers advice and satrred to stab myself with a METAL fork mafuckas and it dont even hurt no moe!!

haha selef surgery rocks niga im feeling good!!

just ate some egos wafflwes too!

Re: Re: i think i might have appendicitis

Originally posted by seeking

umm, appendix is on the right sweetie.

http://www.coolnurse.com/images/appendicitis.jpg'>

I was going to point that out too.

But why the hell do people make threads like this?

If you seriously think you have appendicitis do

you think 12oz can properly diagnose and heal

you? I thought not.

When i was in Boston visiting some family two years ago, i got really really bads stomach pains on the right side, and just layed curled up in a fetal position for half the day before i went to the hospital. The doctor said he thought it was appendecitus, but wasn't sure so he couldn't operate, so i stayed in the hopsital overnight, pumped up on painkillers, and wake up in the morning feeling decent, so i go home and eat a big meal of steak and other assorted foods that night. Bad idea. Pain kicks back in, i try to sleep and and just rolling around in extreme pain for hours, i get up, puke steak out my nose and everywhere else in the bathroom, try to go back to sleep and roll around in pain for the rest of the night. It got better over the next few days, but it was still total hell.

Archived