i think i have strep throat

Dick Quickwood

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i had strep throat before. that shit was was gnarly. my throat hurt like shit, swollen, i couldn't eat, threw up a lot (i think i had the stomach flu with it).... just overall not fun. you should get to the doctors, and see if they can hook up some antibiotics or some shit... gargle your mouth with a cup of water with a cap full of hydrogen peroxide (some people use salt water..) it'll clean up all the bacteria in ur throat. drink a lot of fluids, and of course get a lot of rest....

another:

An infusion or tea of oregano can give relief from many uncomfortable and painful everyday medical conditions. To make an oregano infusion or tea, steep 2 - 3 teaspoons dried oregano in 1 cup of water. Take 1 to 2 cups a day.

- Upset stomach and indigestion

- Headache o Colic

- Nervous complaints

- Cough, whooping cough, or other respiratory ailments

- Abdominal cramps

- Regulate the menstrual cycle when taken 3 or four days before the regular time of the cycle.

None of these home remidies will work. I've gotten strep like every 3 years since I was a kid, and it's always at Christmas or during the summer which is really awesome. I spent last Christmas in the emergency room because of it...

So, my advise is to hit up a clinic or whatever and get it addressed because once it goes full blown you're likely to not have the energy to do anything yourself. Strep is what killed George Washington...be a patriot and kill it first

go to the doctor and find out if it is actually strep, cause it could be mono or possibly tonsilitis. antibiotics sometimes help if it turns out to be strep.

gargle with warm salt water or watered down hydrogen peroxide, take t3s and whatch a bunch of movies or play some video games.

eat soup, and drink as much water as you can.

otherwise get some sleep.

get well soon

• 10 years later...