i sure love over priced stuff when i cant find shit for my girlfriend

iloveboxcars

so i was doing some valentines day shopping for the one who wears the pants and i was looking through a catalog of a bunch of different womens items.. i saw a jacket that i wouldnt mind seeing her in. its ralph lauren. i personally dont know too much about clothing, and i see ralph lauren everywhere, so i was thinking it was a cheap fucking jacket. oh ny my friend. where the fuck do they think they get off charging 495 for a fucking jacket?. that shit better be gold plated... because i know the 500 dollars isnt to cover th 5 cent an hour labor fee at thier sweat shop, and im pretty sure the 'jeans' material hasnt suddenly been increasingly hard to find. ralph lauren can go fuck himself for making me think i finally found something. that motherfucking fuck.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Whats sucks for me. Is that she bought me a 350$ camera a couple of days ago. I kicked down like 150. But that was all the money I had.

Now Valentines is coming up. And I don't have any cash to buy her stuff. I tried to play that "let's not give each other stuff" but she said she already bought me some clothes. damn. Besides I should really get her something nice considering I just got hooked up with a dope camera and a cost co membership.

Originally posted by iloveboxcars

so i was doing some valentines day shopping for the one who wears the pants and i was looking through a catalog of a bunch of different womens items.. i saw a jacket that i wouldnt mind seeing her in. its ralph lauren. i personally dont know too much about clothing, and i see ralph lauren everywhere, so i was thinking it was a cheap fucking jacket. oh ny my friend. where the fuck do they think they get off charging 495 for a fucking jacket?. that shit better be gold plated... because i know the 500 dollars isnt to cover th 5 cent an hour labor fee at thier sweat shop, and im pretty sure the 'jeans' material hasnt suddenly been increasingly hard to find. ralph lauren can go fuck himself for making me think i finally found something. that motherfucking fuck.

This is fuckin' priceless.......I couldn't find a quote to pick...so fuck it...I quoted the whole shit....lol.hahahahaha.......

Originally posted by fr8oholic

why don't you just eat her out for a month, give her foot and back rubs daily and smell good all the time?

pssh, dont be silly

hahaha.....you could draw her name in a piece with some paintpens......I did that a few weeks for this chicks birthday....and after more than few Black Butte Porters...that was all she wrote....good night indeed.

Archived