I SUPERGLUED A FIREMNAN'S DINK IN THE JOURNAL

Kr430n5_666

i came on here and noticed people are rather mad at me about this book. well, i suppose they have a right. at first the delay was not my fault. a person took the book to me and delivered it to some shitdemons and i didnt get it back for a good month. i then did not have any money so maiing it was not looking nice. now i have it all set and i'm ready to mail it.

the shit i said before was not so sincere. when i said that it would be a waste of time and money to pass it on, i wasn't saying "I'm not going to pass this book on." I got myself into this shit fiesta, and ihave to cooperate with the rules of the 30fj3jfwlfjoq. So...this weekend, I believe will be the time of mailing it. To all of those I aggrivated, I say, "sorry". I also want to say that if the book means THAT much too you, your life sucks (and i could be proved wrong, but it is a subjective issue anyway).

eat a dink.

firestorms.

my life.

shitting.

on my hands.

-Ms. Ioldinach-

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I left 12 oz. for awhile and when i came back it was really gay and i saw this thread about some "journal" and i thought to myself "how gay is that, a bunch of fuckheads have a fucking diary passed around on a message board now, i'm not going to look at that thread." I had no clue. what i'm trying to say is i think it's a cool idea but it will never work

i have to send this book to ireland. i dont know much about the mail system, but i do beleive it costs a bit of money to send it there from the us.

regardless, this book is a shit party. i completely regret getting on the list to get it sent to me. if i cared more about 12oz, i might have sent it right away, but maybe i just dont think it is as important as other people think it is.

i'm not trying to leave excuses. i'm honest here..my motivation to send this thing along is at a good 5%. even spending 4 dollars on it seemed like a waste, but since some people really want this thing to keep going (who knows why), i will send it.

i made this thread just to say that its going to be sent and everyone can smile again that their lives are ruined by graffiti and they all exist in the culture just to please each other (several people do not apply to this theory, so take it how you take it.)

crazy magicians.

life

Guest ctrl+alt+del

hey makros, im just curious how shitty this thing is. could you post some pictures up here just so we get an idea? im not even on the list, but im just kind of curious about it.

Guest me IS cool
Originally posted by socrates

Speaking of posting pictures...bring back the good ol' days of disturbing pictures with off the wall quotes......

I doubt that'll happen. My guess is since he was gone for a while he turned normal... He can now easily let go of 12oz now and I feel pity for all of us still stuck here.

Guest SMUGGLER RSH

Well all I can say is that the 2nd next person to receive it is from my city they will be giving it to me and then I will be sending it to Jah because he lives in the next state and this will cut alot of time from there I dont know where it is going......If it hasnt been scanned I will scan it and post the pics cause I am going to be back in Ausrtalia in 7 more days.....:D

Originally posted by Mr. ABC

bodice if you're reading (i know you're out there somewhere) how bout sending it on to me next. save you on postage and it will save having to boomerang it back around to this part of the world again

Hhhhhhhhmmmm, last time I noticed your sign-on name I believe you were in the Writers You Wanna Date thread, bitching about how I am bet-down, yes?

Got civil awful suddenly didn't we?

you want it - mail me. and be NICE shorty. Bodice_ripper@hotmail.com

oh and next on the list mail me your addy soonish

PS I have a scanner, and will scan every page regardless of quality

Guest ego trippin

I'm pretty sure i'm after bodice on the list, i can't be fucked looking for the thread and checking, but anyway, how about this.

Bodice, you give it to ABC when you're done, seeing as how ABC can bring it with him to oz and send it to me, thereby saving you, bodice, a large posting fee to send it halfway across the world. After i'm done, i'll send it to smuggler, who'll send it to jah, who can do whatever the fuck he wants with it.

Archived