Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

I SUCK AT ANIMALS/BUGS

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by courtorder, Aug 1, 2005.

1. courtorder

courtorder Senior Member

I think. its got the 3 little dots and shit like a spider, and it hurts. and there are tons of spiders in my domicile. :chicken:

2. defyoner

defyoner Elite Member

haha. awesome. buy my bike.

3. heavyLox

heavyLox Veteran Member

found a tic on my arm this morning... pretty sure im gonna get Lime disease

4. destroya

destroya Senior Member

that would be fantastic.

5. synaps

synaps Senior Member

i knew my eyes should have just glanced over this thread without reading it

6. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

yo Hevs, if that tick ends up killing you, I call dibs on your head lamp and dred wraps.

7. heavyLox

heavyLox Veteran Member

fuck is a dread wrap. i wear reglae clothes kid i only rock the robe on july 23; hail the king

8. 2 blaazed

2 blaazed New Jack

this fucking pussy bwoy heavylox deleting niggas post because he cant handle the truth, fucking e-herb, you can delete all the post you want, it wont take away from the fact that your a loser who never did anything with his life, now tell me how much of a retard i am because i put you on the spot

9. courtorder

courtorder Senior Member

That's the realness.

10. heavyLox

heavyLox Veteran Member

2 blazzed for once please SHUT THE FUCK UP, you fucking stay on the side lines sniping at me. you aint nothing but a fucking tool in the shed, stay in your place.

if you have something to say to me PM, other than that stay the fuck out of my E-way and continue to be a spectator to the game.

heavylox/ my nuts arent for your riding.

11. 2 blaazed

2 blaazed New Jack

what game nigga, this is the internet, do you see a ball or a hoop? Yes , i am constantly ragging you??why??because your a waiste of that little crew symbol under your name

12. Issac Brock

Issac Brock Elite Member

haha managed to make first post on both threads

13. GEEB

GEEB Senior Member

i was bitten befor by a spider, on the calf. it swelled up to twice its size and ozzed all kinds of clear yellow crap it sucked...just put calamine lotion on it...or get someone to suck the venom out...hehehehehe...

14. GREENOJOS

GREENOJOS Member

i got spiders in my room to. fucking assholes. i got bit near my nipple, making what looked like a third nipple. shit hurt like fuck and mine sqirted out yellow clear shit to, it smelt like raunchy ass and old ass milk.

now i got one on my leg to. cant wait til i move out these apartments.

15. courtorder

courtorder Senior Member

haha, mine isnt oozing anything...i think it depends what kind of spider bites you. i havent been scratching it, well, because i dont want to scratch my nipple..