i stole a treetsweepr my friend got a dui

DOLR....LED

okay we got drunk at one of our local festivals weve been having latly

and my friend and i were walking down the strip and we seen these kids messing around with a street sweepe and one got in and turned it on..but the he got scared and ran out of it and left it running...so my drunk ass says hey what the fuck you just going to leave it running..so i run and jump in shut the door and figure out what the gears are..and starting crusing for like 10 feet then i looked out the window and see two city workers chasing me down so i stoped got and and one of them yelled HEY THATS A GOOD WAY TO GET ARRESTED THAT A STATE TRUCK....i said hey man i was just warming it up for you laughing the whole way and then i walked past his buddy and he looked like he was ready to sock me but he didnt then the cops came and we ran got away i went home my friends took some girls over to my friends house but they never made it dui went to jail licence gone for either 30 or 90 days not too sure but yep thats my story...long one too

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by socrates

automatic loss of liscense for one full year

that happened to my brothers mate. then when he was stopped, he tried to roll away...

Guest Stapler

I would have done the same and kept going. But I suppose the workers from where I am from would have laughed it of as long as I didnt break it................

Archived