I STAY

I STAY!

I here for you. I do it for you. You be my friends. I here good. I STAY! I come back on train now and see so many me posties go up . Thank friends who I make here. You nice. I get so good emails say stay stay. I get so hot now, on train . It 100 out in train 120 feel I know no but I dumb dumb and use pants. No sit in train on hotday. I feel so sick but now so happy when I see name 160 160 160 on here. You best. I want make shirt for fan club so you where but must makey so more money. I see I tell you. 1 year I say. So now we talk more here and I post all time for you. No 160 game? You play? How if I make 1 fotograf and if you see same name in 1 week you put under if no, then no. Some bad person hate me and say make 1 for me. Yes at top make postie 160. Now we talk deah metal yeah? Delia I no see you. You there. Here fotografs. I no see China man so no color ok? Ok. Oh I find so funny thing here. I see dodo no like me but then make it go up. Poop in brain. Yes? 5 and I put fotografs.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.