i spoke with the devil today

sectorTVA

http://yourphotos.com/users/3023/bad_reciept.jpg'>

heres an interesting story...im picking up a couple cans of paint at the local Lowes. all the registers were unavailible except one...no one was in line and this old guy (the cashier) was kinda beckoning me to check out there. so naturally, i check out with him, and what do you know. the total comes out 6.66. he kind of sneers at me and says, "its okay, youre not superstitous anyways.". so im thinking, how the fuck did he know i wasnt superstious?! then he goes on to say he made 3 other 6.66 sales that day. as soon as i step out of the store, it gets really dark and stormy, and the wind picks up...what do you guys make of this?? im think im a bit more superstitious after this interesting event.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_Tesseract

Its funny...but you know its only numbers.If the devil would want to buy your soul he'd give you 666 cans for 2$.Thats more like it.

well, shit happens...i just wrecked my car...rear ended someone going 50 on the highway, skidded because of the storm i talked about...air bags when off...windows broke, i got a nasty ringing in my right ear, and the hair on my left arm has been singed off...other than that...im just fine....this is serious by the way...i was on the way to explain the 6.66 reciept to a friend (and get my drink on) and i had it in my walet...next thing i know, smash....

[This message has been edited by sectorTVA (edited 09-07-2001).]

After about 10 to 15 minutes, I started paying more attention to the music. Repetitive beats were filling my mind and my room, then my name started to be called out loud. Keep in mind, I was alone in the house, and it was very apparent that this voice was coming from the repetitive, nonvocal beats.

Sector man..

thats fucked up

good to hear you're ok...

get your paint somwhere else from now on. or bring a nun with you to lowes.

I on the other hand had an odd piece of good luck

I found 100,000 lire bill on the groudtoday..thats the equivalent of 50 bucks, but in reality you can buy alot more than 50 bucks worth of shit here...

Weird..bad shit always seems to happen to me..hell my birthday was on friday the 13 this year haha

Originally posted by DoSeR:

shit man thats evil good that your ok.... where in texas are you at?

dont live in texas anymore...i moved a year ago, but never registered my car in the new state. texas was great though. definately one of my favorite places that ive ever lived.

• 6 months later...
Guest willy.wonka

i knew a girl that was possesed...full on exorcism preformed

maybe...i have seen angel or igels come to my register before..they knew things about me too...made me feel all good.

Archived