i sorta got struck by lightning the other day

!@#$%

seriously

i was walking down the street with my buddy

(also on twelve ounce, somewhere around here..)

and there was a huge storm going on

suddenly, i saw the brightest light i've ever seen in my life right in front of my face

it totally filled my field of vision

then i saw spots, like someone was strobe lighting my face up

i turned to my buddy, who had been blinded so bad his head was turned to the right all the way

he said to this guy (on his right, who was standing at the bus stop)

"did you see that shit mang!?"

and the guy was so stunned his mouth was just agape

and he didn't say shit

there was a lightning crack so loud it friggin shook my shit

i saw spots for a while after

oswalt.jpg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I remember when I was a kid, I was at my friend's house, and we all went inside because there was a big storm a'brewin, but I ran back out because I left my shoes outside and lightning hit this metal pole not 2 feet away from me. There was a big flash and I fell over, then ran back inside and proceeded to play with Nija Turtles.....

you were with electricity sucks huh.

glad to see your still able to type.

orrr you might be dead and you were somehow absorbed into the

world of electricty by the power of lighting bolt, and is somehow

communicating through 12oz via the wires you live in now.

Dude I was on the phone the other day sitting on my porch while it was thunderstorming pretty fierce then i forgot i needed to bring my trashcans in so i was like well fuck theres no way ill get hit by lightning so i bring one in then i got out for the second one and bam that shit had to have been within fifteen feet of me. My friend on the phone was like whoa wtf are you okay, i almost fell down it was insane i didn't see dots and shit but my back felt funny afterwards i think the phone might have had something to do with the lightning

Oh yeah when i was in highschool we had this crazy coach who cleaned pools in the eighties he always showed us this video of him on pbs being interveiwed about his accident oneday where the poolvaccum or w/e fell in the pool and he feel in to got electricuted and the pool was hit by lightning he was dead for a few minutes and hes got these crazy bug eyes

when i was in elementary school, i once put a paper clip into a electric socket when the teacher was reading to the class or something. anyway, i was in the back, and pushed the paper clip deep into the socket and sparks flew everywhere. a loud pop sounded, and i looked at my hand which was subsequentially black. in shock, the first words that camed out of my mouth was "duuuuddeee..." as i raised my hand and giving a thumbs up to the class to show them my black hand/thumb. shortly after, the principle came and yelled at me.

I'm glad you are alright. That's some sort of freak of nature.

These storms seem to come out of nowhere sometimes and hit hard and heavy. Lay low, stay away from tall shit.

I've been shocked by various sockets and equipment but I'm sure it's nothing compared to a lightning strike. Craziness.