I SOLD THIS WOMAN SOME HANDCREAM...

chizm

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

sorry guys. i'll stop. i just wanted to be popular. sniffle sniffle.

but seriously, i will stop. in case you're wondering WHY, well, its a Kool Keith song, i just wanted to see if anyone would recognize it, thats all.

• 2 years later...

I haven't heard that in quite awhile.......so I just popped it in the tapedeck......."Outta Here" is blasting through my ears right now....damn...I forgot how sick this album is....

Originally posted by 455

I haven't heard that in quite awhile.......so I just popped it in the tapedeck......."Outta Here" is blasting through my ears right now....damn...I forgot how sick this album is....

that shit cruises... what's song #6... isn't that about "MAD!"... that's what made me buy that...

Originally posted by Smart

that shit cruises... what's song #6... isn't that about "MAD!"... that's what made me buy that...

song #6 is "Slap 'Em Up"...#8 is "Mad Crew"...that joint is dope....I favorite track is "Higher Level".....the beat is un-real. I have had that song on repeat before for over an hour....

I might have to break out my old Lord Finesse records.....

^^^^^hahaha......that's cool......I walked into this bar downtown last Sunday with my 1983 Panasonic boombox blasting Big Daddy Kanes' Greatest Hits album......you should have seen the looks I got...hahaha...it was great.....I drank for free the rest of the night....

Archived