Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

i should re-consider a culinary degree

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by beardo, Apr 25, 2006.

1. beardo

beardo 12oz Loyalist

freal.

i enjoy cooking.

no homo.

2. Grimes

Grimes Veteran Member

me too,me and porkchizzle was talking about this earlier,i mean i can cook just about anything,why not go to culinary school,i already work in a restaurant.

3. Obvious

Obvious Banned

4. SPORTO

SPORTO Senior Member

Exe head chef? unlnow dskore

5. FunTimePartyTeam

FunTimePartyTeam Senior Member

I think its best to enjoy it in youre own time. I found when I had a cooking job, I wouldnt want to cook for myself when I was off work. Maybe that was just my own lameness, but I can see it happening.

6. shaolinmasta

shaolinmasta Veteran Member

yeah I was doing a chef apprenticeship for a bit - fucking shit.
    My boss was a pratt + I had to work weekends so whenever I turned up to work I was rocking a killer hangover, or I just didn't go out. Bad job.

7. heavyLox

heavyLox Veteran Member

artie bucco just rediscovered his love of cooking as well...

8. grim540

grim540 Member

go to culinary school and become a personal chef for some millionare

fuck a resturant job....

9. beardo

beardo 12oz Loyalist

made myself a banging ass hunk of salmon for dinner. topped with a stone brewery ruination ipa. i'm ready to take on the world.

10. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

NO... cook for yourself. Though the world of haute cuisine might go wanting without your frozen pizza w/ a side of exploded krylon recipie...

Seriously though, you look like you've gained at least 10 pounds since the last time I saw you so you must be getting food somewhere...

11. beardo

beardo 12oz Loyalist

yeah, more like about 30lbs, but thanks :lol:

12. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

yeah, I was trying to be nice... but now you look like my little brother, AND THAT'S ON YOU MY MAN!

Lately I've been having an omlette everyday about now... sautee some onions, crisp up some bacon and toss shredded mexican cheese and a little salsa! BOING! Hmmm... now I'm looking at the stove...

13. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

*my 'successful' little brother

14. bad_news

bad_news Member

might I ask...what the hell is mexican cheese?!?

15. El Mamerro

El Mamerro Dirty Dozen Crew

Cheese from Mexico, obviously.