i should have used preperation H(FREIGHTS)@!@!@

Fox Mulder

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

garbage

this is the best collection of totally half assed freights ive ever seen... alot of the people on here are very capable of doing good work... but come on now crae... what the fuck is that shit... yadda yadda i dont really care, go ahead paint all the bad freights you want...

Guest Graff Jesus

Re: garbage

Originally posted by BucketHead

this is the best collection of totally half assed freights ive ever seen... alot of the people on here are very capable of doing good work... but come on now crae... what the fuck is that shit... yadda yadda i dont really care, go ahead paint all the bad freights you want...

someone feels my pain

Re: garbage

oh you're so fucking dandy, candyboy. go buy a graffiti career off ebay and then speak up. until then, eat a cock because crae will destroy you.

Re: Re: garbage

Originally posted by and now you choke

oh you're so fucking dandy, candyboy. go buy a graffiti career off ebay and then speak up. until then, eat a cock because crae will destroy you.

Ummm... Yes.... I really dont think you read my message at all or just lack the basic grasp of the english languege to understand it.. The point i was making IS that alot of people arent pushing themselves as much as they should be any more... Crae will destroy me, i have no problem with that... but the fact of the matter is almost any one who wanted to could blow that freight out of the water.. So, i may not have emmerced myself in graffiti as you so obviously have, but i know when people arent giving their all... so up yors

Re: Re: Re: garbage

The point i was making IS that alot of people arent pushing themselves as much as they should be any more...

So they should be? Cause it's for you right. I think a lot of these heads aren't doing it for you or anyone else but them selves. And that's how it should be. They're not trying to have some cat critique their profile, but to just have fun.

Guest JERKER !

or just lack the basic grasp of the english languege to understand it..

is it just me or did that make anyone else laugh. the fact taht he spelt language, languege.... when trying to say someone lacks the basic grasp of english langusge... well anyways, nice catches.

Forgotten Morals crew

Guest Graff Jesus

regardless of how dude is spelling his point is dead on. i'm sure everyone has done their share of 1/2 assed shit regardless. think of it like this tho, if you're gonna go out and risk your ass, why do something 1/2 way?

if i might go to jail for some shit i'm gonna do it's gonna be blazing. fuck the bullshit. maybe you midwest/canada/bumfuck kids don't have to worry about that shit. who knows.

Ummm... Yes.... I really dont think you read my message at all or just lack the basic grasp of the english languege to understand it.. The point i was making IS that alot of people arent pushing themselves as much as they should be any more... Crae will destroy me, i have no problem with that... but the fact of the matter is almost any one who wanted to could blow that freight out of the water.. So, i may not have emmerced myself in graffiti as you so obviously have, but i know when people arent giving their all...

you're a real chump, "buckethead". i've seen crae pushing a whole lot more with his graffiti than i've ever seen out of one of your lame pieces that you used to self-promote on this very same forum. who gives one flying fuck if he wasn't trying to knock peoples socks off every go around...the point is you're the one online sucking his dick by even mentioning him not excelling. and while you're at it suck mine, faceplant. don't act like you're mr.fuckingburner because you got a little better since you used to get fooled on here before. what you "quality over quantity" whores forget to stress is that quality is completely subjective. i'd much rather see a shitty crae simple with a solid hand admitting his err than one of your pat-yourself-on-the-back "burners" that only you think burns. p.s. only FOOLS go namedropping around here and you're lucky i have the decency to not drop yours, so right back over to you, chump.

Uh was that directed towards me cause I said that on my kuhr thead a few weeks ago?Ask yourself this,its the last picture in your camera,you wanna get a nice flick.You see two trains,a two color throw up and a fucking clean ass 5 color burner with full 3ds.Which one are you gona chase down the tracks?Just something to think about.Oh well just have fun and paint for your self thas what its really all about Iguess!:P

Guest sodapop7

Re: Re: Re: Re: garbage

Originally posted by Wheelbite

So they should be? Cause it's for you right. I think a lot of these heads aren't doing it for you or anyone else but them selves. And that's how it should be. They're not trying to have some cat critique their profile, but to just have fun.

amen brother

Maybe I take graffiti too seriously, but I really try to give it my best shot when i go out. I'm not saying that Crae simple is bad or anything. I was looking at it and the R is pretty cool. The way it's put together. Anyways, if you're out doing it for yourself, then why are so many people sacrificing their style to get 500 freights a year or whatever the quota is these days? I don't think I'm gonna feel good about 500 half filled stamps ten years from now. It's all just personal opinion and what motivates you. I'm the type of kid that gets amped up on the thought of burning some bright euro paint on a train. I do it for myself, because we all know there's easier way to get fame, but I also want the people that catch my shit to be happy with what they see. I know I get excited when i see a really burly piece roll through. Good color scheme and letters, and painted well. That shit makes me happy to be painting and there to see it. I feel like I won a few bucks on a scratch ticket. It's a nice feeling that someone else relishes each car as much as i do. It's cool to have a connection with some writer into the same things as I am.

But I'm cool with everyone having their own thing and their own tastes. As long as you feel like what you're doing is worth it and you're into freights and everything.

Originally posted by HAL

Maybe I take graffiti too seriously, but I really try to give it my best shot when i go out. I'm not saying that Crae simple is bad or anything. I was looking at it and the R is pretty cool. The way it's put together. Anyways, if you're out doing it for yourself, then why are so many people sacrificing their style to get 500 freights a year or whatever the quota is these days? I don't think I'm gonna feel good about 500 half filled stamps ten years from now. It's all just personal opinion and what motivates you. I'm the type of kid that gets amped up on the thought of burning some bright euro paint on a train. I do it for myself, because we all know there's easier way to get fame, but I also want the people that catch my shit to be happy with what they see. I know I get excited when i see a really burly piece roll through. Good color scheme and letters, and painted well. That shit makes me happy to be painting and there to see it. I feel like I won a few bucks on a scratch ticket. It's a nice feeling that someone else relishes each car as much as i do. It's cool to have a connection with some writer into the same things as I am.

But I'm cool with everyone having their own thing and their own tastes. As long as you feel like what you're doing is worth it and you're into freights and everything.

man, see, learn from HAL. hal and i have talked a few times and while we may not have exactly the same values, we, i believe atleast, have the same fundamental beliefs. beliefs that AREN'T completely subjective and vague. its not like i don't appreciate a good burner. i just appreciate things for what they are, in they're own spectrum or level...i don't go and compare a felon fill-in to a nace panel. cripes, i wish most writers weren't so simple minded in that regard.

i dont see why you care what crae does.. its not like he went over anyone, or the numbers, and prolly wouldnt care much if you went over that.

it's jsut one of hundreds. *shrug* maybe he pulled off 3 burners that night and wanted to finish up the scraps.. fuck it.

that is one of the nicest eruptoes i've seen in awhile.

Guest 5th wheel

okay....heres how i see it guys.......take some notes......

1. paint your piece so that the kids on 12oz will think its cool.

2. post your flic on 12oz and make up a deep and meaningful subject to coax people to look at your flic.

3. check back in about an hour and find its only been picked apart and left for dead by internet junkies. (then get kicked while your down for self promoting)....

4. quit and start rollerblading.

.....dont have fun when you paint....otherwise you might end up doing something that somebody thinks is gay....

Originally posted by and now you choke

man, see, learn from HAL. hal and i have talked a few times and while we may not have exactly the same values, we, i believe atleast, have the same fundamental beliefs. beliefs that AREN'T completely subjective and vague. its not like i don't appreciate a good burner. i just appreciate things for what they are, in they're own spectrum or level...i don't go and compare a felon fill-in to a nace panel. cripes, i wish most writers weren't so simple minded in that regard.

i'd flick a felon fillin and like it just as much as the nace panel.

Originally posted by 5th wheel

okay....heres how i see it guys.......take some notes......

1. paint your piece so that the kids on 12oz will think its cool.

2. post your flic on 12oz and make up a deep and meaningful subject to coax people to look at your flic.

3. check back in about an hour and find its only been picked apart and left for dead by internet junkies. (then get kicked while your down for self promoting)....

4. quit and start rollerblading.

.....dont have fun when you paint....otherwise you might end up doing something that somebody thinks is gay....

:lol:

Archived