I shat my pants tonight.

Guest chicken bone

Guest chicken bone

Well not really, but I was sitting outside a club last night talking to the bouncer and this girl was feeding me chocolate cake and I was flexing my guns in my new black Armani shirt but then apparently I was sitting on chocolate because I had it smeared all over the left butt-cheek pocket of my khakis.

I tried wiping it off but it ended up smearing more and looking like I shit all over myself in spots and smears and rug burns.

:(

My Brasilian friend told me guys with shit on their clothes have big dick. I don't see how that works and it sure didnt work when my friend grabbed two girls (it didn't matter that they were ugly) and showed them my ass as I perked it up "This guy shat his pants".

I hope they tell their friends.

Then everytime I walk around they can giggle at me and tell stories like "he's really cute but he has bowel problems!"

end.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest chicken bone
Originally posted by PAYROLL

youre a fucking tool.

I think you're hating on the fact that I got fed chocolate cake by a beautiful Asian woman.

Guest chicken bone
Originally posted by jah

thats what you get for flexing your "guns" through your armani shirt. had throw that in didnt you......

Haha no, I dont even own an Armani shirt.. And my arms arent so beefy either.

Originally posted by PAYROLL

youre a fucking tool.

i dotn know why but comign upon this made me laugh alot. heheheh

being a tool is a funny thing, you shouldnt lie on the title of your threads, that false advertising damnit, now go shit your pants to make up for your error, damnit!

Archived