Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

I shat my pants tonight.

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by chicken bone, Oct 18, 2002.

1. chicken bone

chicken bone Guest

Well not really, but I was sitting outside a club last night talking to the bouncer and this girl was feeding me chocolate cake and I was flexing my guns in my new black Armani shirt but then apparently I was sitting on chocolate because I had it smeared all over the left butt-cheek pocket of my khakis.

I tried wiping it off but it ended up smearing more and looking like I shit all over myself in spots and smears and rug burns.

:(

My Brasilian friend told me guys with shit on their clothes have big dick. I don't see how that works and it sure didnt work when my friend grabbed two girls (it didn't matter that they were ugly) and showed them my ass as I perked it up "This guy shat his pants".

I hope they tell their friends.

Then everytime I walk around they can giggle at me and tell stories like "he's really cute but he has bowel problems!"

end.

2. !@#$%

[email protected]#$% Moderator Crew

3. chicken bone

chicken bone Guest

4. PAYROLL

PAYROLL Guest

youre a fucking tool.

5. chicken bone

chicken bone Guest

I think you're hating on the fact that I got fed chocolate cake by a beautiful Asian woman.

6. PAYROLL

PAYROLL Guest

no sir, you are mistaken.

7. jah

jah Elite Member

thats what you get for flexing your "guns" through your armani shirt. had throw that in didnt you......

8. chicken bone

chicken bone Guest

Its ok, I forgive you. Angry young men need a place to vent their frustrations.

Chicken Bone!

9. chicken bone

chicken bone Guest

Haha no, I dont even own an Armani shirt.. And my arms arent so beefy either.

10. Chunk

Chunk Guest

Hay at least you didn do it at a party like me. I fucking busted loose all over the place

11. Ronnie Dobbs

Ronnie Dobbs Senior Member

12. angry xbox

angry xbox Guest

you have officially been dicked on by payroll

13. -MOE LESTER-

-MOE LESTER- Guest

i save my shit in ziploc bags and throw them off the tops of buildings

14. el barto

el barto Elite Member

i dotn know why but comign upon this made me laugh alot. heheheh
    being a tool is a funny thing, you shouldnt lie on the title of your threads, that false advertising damnit, now go shit your pants to make up for your error, damnit!