Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

i seriously almost started beating it right there in the checkout line......

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by boogie hands, Apr 7, 2002.

1. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

im not a big angelina jolie fan but damn if the cover of this months vouge isnt on fire......this is some seriously out of control shit.....fire
    http://www.style.com/vogue/feature/032602/images/main_pict.jpg'>
    [img]http://media.condenet.com/style/view/69/92/100069269.jpg'>
    [img]http://media.condenet.com/style/view/70/92/100069270.jpg'>
    [img]http://www.condenet.com/images_covers/cover_vogue.jpg'>
    this is the cover that just about did me in (sorry about the size)

2. Mr. Mang

Mr. Mang Elite Member

tomb raider sucks as a movie but i guess it was an alright video game

3. I'm typing with ONE hand as we speak....

4. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

jesus christ....i keep comming back to my own thread just to look at that first picture.....brick, brick, bbbbbrrrrrrick......

5. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

....i mean, damn!!! look at the ass in that first picture!!! on some serious buttertasticalicious type shit......yum

6. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

alright.....i swear.....this is the last time im looking at this thread tonight......

really......

enough is enough......

7. Boogie hands/19 out of 21 views....

8. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

alright.....i cheated....this time im really going to stop it.....

9. platapie

platapie Guest

i cant hang with the tat of BILLYBOB

10. ~KRYLON2~

~KRYLON2~ 12oz Loyalist

i called her along time ago

11. d-town_bomber

d-town_bomber Veteran Member

shes got a tatoo of billy bob???

12. George Dubyah Bush

George Dubyah Bush Senior Member

yeah man............

You didn't know that niggario??.........She's going to feel like a dumbass getting surgery on that shit when they divorce.....

13. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

ive been wanting that ass for ages. thanks boogie this is the goods.

14. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Guest

Re: yeah man............

I honestly think they'll work well together.
    If they just stop adopting all those kids.
    Billy Bob Thorton is a personal hero of mine.
    He's got a super hot wife, half his age.
    He's a BRILLIANT actor and screenwriter,
    and he still gets drunk and plays the guitar on his porch.

15. SCAGNETTI

SCAGNETTI New Jack

angelina jolie

i've been obsessed with this bitch for ages and i can't believe Billy Bob Thornton is pokin that perfect 10 ass (even though he is a good actor) she got big (and firm) tits also and the perfect lips so fat there's a crease in the middle... check out the HBO flick "GIA" about that model Gia Carangi who was also really hot but died of AIDS from dirty works! there's a lot of nudie shots in there, lesbian action with Angelina, and on top of that there's alot of shots of her looking all drugged out and vulnerable (you serious sickos might even beat off to the part where she's hospitalized with AIDS) is there anyone that weird? probably! but anyway she's my favorite girl out with the exception of maybe Ashley (Ass-ley) Judd........WAIT NO WAIT, Angelina is hotter, I know where there's some really good nudie flicks of her, like hundreds but I don't have time to post cus i'm busy at work........during lunch I will so stay tuned if you love this bitch as much as the MARLBORO MAN does.......