I SEE SOME CHICKENHEADS THAT SHOULD BE HAVING ABORTIONS

Ethreadzny2

PEOPLE STOP HAVING KIDS BEFORE YOUR READY FOR IT. I AM GETTING SICK SEEING SOME ACCAINTANCES NEGLECTING THEIR KIDS. HONESTLY I AM SOON TO BE 27, AND I KNOW I AM FAR FROM READY FOR MORE RESPONSABILTY. I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO DEAL WITH MYSELF BEFORE SOMEBODY ELSE. IT MAKES ME HEATED WHEN I SEE SOME PEOPLE I KNOW SPENDING THEIR FOOD MONEY ON BLOW.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I was just thinking about all those women who become single moms like it’s nothing. They just want a kid, regardless of how ready they are, or how likely the father is to stick around. Then again, I’m not a woman, so I don’t know how difficult it can be to stick a coat hanger up there and abort the mission.

i cant stand infant/toddler neglect

report them to child services seriously...dont hesitate....

children need food, clothing, shelter, love, protection, and education among other things....how you bring up a child plays a HUGE part in the type of person they will be in adult hood.

and weapon x man, thats exactly what I am talking about. I see these trashy ass skanks from around the way; hitting up the bars daily when they got a baby at home. Bringing home a man everynight. alot of the times they dont know who the father is. it makes me sick.

Re: i cant stand infant/toddler neglect

Originally posted by fatbastard

report them to child services seriously...dont hesitate....

children need food, clothing, shelter, love, protection, and education among other things....how you bring up a child plays a HUGE part in the type of person they will be in adult hood.

I agree with you a hundrend percent. the way you are raised in childhood really is the indicator of the type of parent your going to be.

in this house i used to live in, there was a woman living below me with eight children. the floorplans were exactly the same, so i knew she had a tiny three-bedroom apartment down there. guys were coming and going all the time, and every once in a while i'd be woken up in the middle of the night because she was beating her kids and screaming at them. we reported them to cps, but i don't think they ever came. it was totally fucked.

man, i'm glad i don't live there anymore.

cocaine is retarded.

i don't really like children, but i understand the basic primordial drive to have one. just do it responsibly.

I live in California... the land of teenage pregnancy and single moms with 3 baby daddies. I've been reading about how the first 3 years of a child's life is their most crucial time for learning vocabulary, and it can determine their intelligence for the rest of their life. When children have neglectful parents they are not exposed to their maximum learning potential. Once their window for learning starts closing, they're going to be left behind with all the "bad" or "dumb" kids at school who's parents were too selfish smoking weed and sniffing coke all day to even know anything about their own kids.

I would never have a child out of wedlock, but I don't judge others that do. I'm old fashioned in a sense that I believe in having a child with a man I plan to spend the rest of my life with, and the man needs to be on the same page. If I did got pregnant out of wedlock, please believe my father (who runs the marathon and can kick your ass) will be waiting at the wedding chapel with a shot gun.

Originally posted by Ethreadzny2

PEOPLE STOP HAVING KIDS BEFORE YOUR READY FOR IT. I AM GETTING SICK SEEING SOME ACCAINTANCES NEGLECTING THEIR KIDS. HONESTLY I AM SOON TO BE 27, AND I KNOW I AM FAR FROM READY FOR MORE RESPONSABILTY. I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO DEAL WITH MYSELF BEFORE SOMEBODY ELSE. IT MAKES ME HEATED WHEN I SEE SOME PEOPLE I KNOW SPENDING THEIR FOOD MONEY ON BLOW.

thank you thank you thank you thank you.

stupid fucks. i see it all the time. AND one of them is having an affair with a 20 year old bitch that needs her head kicked in.

Originally posted by !@#$%

seriously

what is with the resurgence in cocaine use at age 27/28???

I'm doing much better now, thank you.

maybe it's old fashioned of me.....

but when you have a kid YOU ARE NO LONGER NUMBER ONE.

You are number two, and you will drop a notch with each subsequent child.

I think that the most valuable lesson I learned about my parents

is that they were both actualy cool humans before they had me,

but they put their lives on hold for mine.

THE WAY IT SHOULD BE!!!!!

I know a few of those girls who still make it out

to the clubs, still get dumb drunk, still sleep with men for the sake of the sex,

and let me say... those girls will never get any of this! (meaning me)

• 2 weeks later...

IT TAKES TWO

Where are these kids' FATHERS? That's the part I can't fade. These guys impregnate a woman that they do not care about at all, and then abandon their own children to whatever horrors their ignorant-ass mother is going to visit upon them.

DO NOT MAKE ANY BABIES UNTIL YOU ARE READY TO BE A DADDY.

I have an entire psychiatric unit of boys (and a few girls) who have never known their father. They feel abandoned, rejected, despised. One boy told me "If my own Dad didn't want me, who the fuck will ever care about me? I'm fucked."

When I worked a longer term children's unit, our biggest problem was getting the kids to go home. Several times I had young boys freak out at discharge time, throw their arms around me and bawl "I don't wanna go! I want to STAY HERE WITH YOU!"

I'm telling you, my job sucks bad. I definately need to go do something ELSE.

A gangbanger I taught to read did the same thing, and he wasn't any little kid. He was 16 years old. He didn't even make it a month outside the hospital. VOP (violation of probation) sent him right back in, this time to Texas Youth Commission. My co-workers were afraid to tell me. I was so pissed. Goddamned stupid-ass crackhead parents.

hey KaBars right in a way. The father is important to stick around. I myself would never ever ever fuck without the bitch being on the pill AND me wearing a condom. These two stupid rules of mine have hurt my pussy income substancially, mainly a complete boycott of one night stands. My best friend is 20 and has 2 kids. Hes very responsible, works hard as shit, and married the mother 2 weeks after she said she was pregnant with the first kid.

Its a mans world.

here is a pikey joke which fits this thread nicely (don't know what a pikey is? watch the movie snatch)

A girl pikey goes the the Benefits Office to sign on. The interviewing Officer asks if she has any children. "Yeah" she replies, "ten". "Oh really" says the officer, "what are their names?" she pauses to think then says "err there's Wayne, Wayne, Wayne....Way...yne, erm, oh yeah, Wayne, Wayne and Wayne, then there's Wayne, Wayne....and er...Wayne!". "Wow" says the Benefits Officer, "all called Wayne? that must be difficult isn't it, I mean all called the same name?" "Nahh" she replies "It's like when their dinner is ready I opens the windah and shouts WAYNE! YER TEA'S READY! and they all come in! When it's bed time I shouts WAYNE, TIME FER BED! and they all go to bed! simple". "Yes" says the Benefits Officer, "I see, but what if you wanted to talk to one of them individually?" "Oh that's simple " she said "I just call them by their surnames"."

Guest KING BLING

I have no problems with eugenics. If I could, I would first sterilize all the projects and trailor parks and move from there...

Archived