Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

I see Dead People

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by nomadawhat, Aug 16, 2003.

1. nomadawhat

nomadawhat Veteran Member

ARticle

Crazy. shit.... so i'm washing my car and I notice like 5 helicopters hovering in the air coming closer and closer, then this car passes with like 15-20 cop cars behind it only going like 25. I finish washing my car and head toward the helicopters and police cars and follow them around for a bit. All kinds of cop cars and pedestrians and cars folowing all this shit. Turning every which way, it was a mad house... Then The guy shoots himself, and I see them pull him out of the car, all kinds of blood. This damn article says unmarked cars..my ass.. there were about 30 cop cars all over the place. It was nuts...

anyways that only the second dead body i have ever seen in my life... and body have any other good dead body stories...

the other one i saw was somne charred guy getting pulled out of a buring house....

2. HAL

HAL Dirty Dozen Crew

I almost stepped on some dead OD victim while out painting once.

3. Neskoner

Neskoner New Jack

Crazy stuff...me n my friend were painting one night,and gun shots went off like 300 feet from us...

4. caL

caL Senior Member

last time i was in colombia, i saw this guy get shot the fuck up with a mac10 on his drive way
    :eek:

5. nomadawhat

nomadawhat Veteran Member

thats crazy, seeing someone get killed and a dead body is quite different i imagine... fool shouldn't of made an own-goal!

6. caL

caL Senior Member

lol thats wrong.

7. Neskoner

Neskoner New Jack

Crazy stuff....my story didnt have a dead body,but a fool trying to rob someone got knocked the fuck out....

8. sweetcherry

sweetcherry Senior Member

i went to brooklyn a few weeks ago and i saw this bum leaning against a building...then the owner of the building comes out and trys to wake the guy up...after a few minutes of trying to wake him up he eventually started kicking him...it was a pretty scary sight...i guess if he wasnt dead before the guy came he would deffinetly be dead after the guy "tried to wake him up"

9. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

i walked into a room late at night that held 13-15 bodies...my friends work at a mortuary...we could hear things moving around in there, so we went in and took a look if the dead were wakin up.

my friends caught fliks of some dead guy, tagged on him too.

10. unconscience

unconscience Banned

that's fucking AWESOME. :lol:

11. Evil Dee

Evil Dee Senior Member

I was meeting a mate of mine and he was stuck on a train in between stations. I eventually made my way down to where he was and walked up to the front of the train to see what the delay was. I wish i hadn't. At the front of the train i saw 3 cops standing round some dudes body. The guy was lying on his back and the only recognizable human parts were his head and his feet. The dude threw himsaelf in front of a train and got ripped to shreds. Horrible stuuf, i still see his body in dreams. He talks to me sometimes.

12. unconscience

unconscience Banned

:eek: what does he say?

13. 23578

23578 Elite Member

One time, on a trip to a popular carribean getaway, I was up, standing room only, in the very front of the bus when this girl stepped out from behind her house in front of the bus. Her whole family was there watching and her mom was balling. We had to backtrack to a courthouse nearby, while we waited for the driver to be tried and set free. It happened in the beginning of the vacay, so the whole trip was tainted.

14. mr.yuck

mr.yuck Veteran Member

I watched one of my neighbors get his brains crushed in with one of those 10 gallon terracota pots. Shit was gross. Two houses down got shot up twice in the same night. Every one died. Dude down the street from me got kidnapped tied up in his trunk and set on fire. I saw one of my friends shoot himself in the lungs. His entire eyes turned black right before he died. Me and my homie walked into his dads house and found him on the floor with a shot gun next to him and no head. I saw a dead bum one night while i was out walking around. He had bugs and shit crawling all over him. Shit is pretty disturbing.

15. 455

455 Guest

Back when I was younger, my old man and I were fishing next to the Colorado River...(in Arizona.....and during the summer)and we saw a bum that was charred from the sun...it smelled awesome and at closer look,I saw flys coming in and out of the guy's mouth......sweet.