I see Dead People

nomadawhat

ARticle

Crazy. shit.... so i'm washing my car and I notice like 5 helicopters hovering in the air coming closer and closer, then this car passes with like 15-20 cop cars behind it only going like 25. I finish washing my car and head toward the helicopters and police cars and follow them around for a bit. All kinds of cop cars and pedestrians and cars folowing all this shit. Turning every which way, it was a mad house... Then The guy shoots himself, and I see them pull him out of the car, all kinds of blood. This damn article says unmarked cars..my ass.. there were about 30 cop cars all over the place. It was nuts...

anyways that only the second dead body i have ever seen in my life... and body have any other good dead body stories...

the other one i saw was somne charred guy getting pulled out of a buring house....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i went to brooklyn a few weeks ago and i saw this bum leaning against a building...then the owner of the building comes out and trys to wake the guy up...after a few minutes of trying to wake him up he eventually started kicking him...it was a pretty scary sight...i guess if he wasnt dead before the guy came he would deffinetly be dead after the guy "tried to wake him up"

Guest willy.wonka

i walked into a room late at night that held 13-15 bodies...my friends work at a mortuary...we could hear things moving around in there, so we went in and took a look if the dead were wakin up.

my friends caught fliks of some dead guy, tagged on him too.

I was meeting a mate of mine and he was stuck on a train in between stations. I eventually made my way down to where he was and walked up to the front of the train to see what the delay was. I wish i hadn't. At the front of the train i saw 3 cops standing round some dudes body. The guy was lying on his back and the only recognizable human parts were his head and his feet. The dude threw himsaelf in front of a train and got ripped to shreds. Horrible stuuf, i still see his body in dreams. He talks to me sometimes.

One time, on a trip to a popular carribean getaway, I was up, standing room only, in the very front of the bus when this girl stepped out from behind her house in front of the bus. Her whole family was there watching and her mom was balling. We had to backtrack to a courthouse nearby, while we waited for the driver to be tried and set free. It happened in the beginning of the vacay, so the whole trip was tainted.

I watched one of my neighbors get his brains crushed in with one of those 10 gallon terracota pots. Shit was gross. Two houses down got shot up twice in the same night. Every one died. Dude down the street from me got kidnapped tied up in his trunk and set on fire. I saw one of my friends shoot himself in the lungs. His entire eyes turned black right before he died. Me and my homie walked into his dads house and found him on the floor with a shot gun next to him and no head. I saw a dead bum one night while i was out walking around. He had bugs and shit crawling all over him. Shit is pretty disturbing.

Back when I was younger, my old man and I were fishing next to the Colorado River...(in Arizona.....and during the summer)and we saw a bum that was charred from the sun...it smelled awesome and at closer look,I saw flys coming in and out of the guy's mouth......sweet.

Originally posted by 455

Back when I was younger, my old man and I were fishing next to the Colorado River...(in Arizona.....and during the summer)and we saw a bum that was charred from the sun...it smelled awesome and at closer look,I saw flys coming in and out of the guy's mouth......sweet.

Sick....

I've seen a few dead people and fucked up scenes but during high school this kid named Henry was camping and found a human head... not a skull, a HEAD w/o a body... middle aged man... I guess the Rangers finally found the rest of the guy's body... Lucky Henry...

Originally posted by TOR

at least 95% of u r fucking lying....dumbass rich kids pretending theyve seen crazy shit...

I happen to fall into that 5% percentile.

I was driving to my moms house at 12 or 1am, there wasnt much traffic, just lots of trucks driving to there destination...anyway im driving and see a few trucks slow down...then I see this motorcycle on the ground and this guy who flew off it then landed on his face / head... there was blood 15 - 20 feet up the highway..this guys head must of just exploded when it hit the ground..he didnt wear a helmet...he was laying there ...and the guy who hit him was next to him...