I say Poteito you say Potato.

Guest imported_Tesseract

Guest imported_Tesseract

Its weird,

It probably doesnt make any sence but its so funny that most of you here are now losing their sleep and think about how they'll manage to wake up in the morning,while I am through with all that,its alreday morning here and i am ready to drop in for the first time this year at my f***in artschool.

Gotta tell you i am not feeling very social at the moment,so i thought sharing with my favourite strangers could make me feel better.

I like some people there so its ok i guess.

The good thing is i got a new scar on my face (from the ones that dont stay long) so girl will appreciate:crazy:

Thanks...

------------------

Pack your backpack

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

NOT to suggest that I partake in any of that 'real world' stuff... I'm the guy who won't go to work until 6pm because I can't find my sunglasses... when people at work have nothing to do the boss tells them to follow me around do what I do... then he says 'when you're just standing there, make sure to put one hand in your pocket and try to look like you're thinking...'

sometimes I don't go in for days on end, and I never call, yet I'm still employed, of course sometimes the boss makes me do 'shit work' like yesterday, I climbed on the roof and painted an 8 inch stripe around the top of the building... the other week I rolled a panel van/box truck whatever... so, anyway, like I said, real world, but still, I hear it's out there...

Guest imported_Tesseract

just for the record...

I am back,

In my cave again.It went OK i supose, saw the same people one more time and answered a thousand times to questions such as "where you've been on holiday?"etc...

Its funny when people ask the same things over and over just because they have to say something(i do it to).

Anyway, having a good time gets harder and harder.

Did the egg made the chicken or did the chicken made the egg?

Sometimes i wonder.

By the way the scar thing was a complete failure,but i already had that figured out.

Guest imported_Tesseract

Yeah,i often catch my self translating before i actually write, hopping that the sentence makes sence in english.;)

sense

And before THE LAW appears i EDIT:dazed:

Archived