i say fuck and hate alot....

evilistic

i fukin hate....

im in the worst mood.why do gfs have to be so fucked up in the head i swear they say one thing then 5 minutes later say another u catch them out they reverse all this bullshit on you.i fukin hate feeling like all of this shit is my fault.i hate fuckin little toys that think there the shit think that theyve been around for a quick minute and there sick.fuck them.fuck mobile phones that keep messaging me asking me about my fuckin feelings.fuck burgers that youve been waiting for for the last 30mins that fall out the first time u bite into it.fuck police for thinking there above you.fuck cunts that dont understand when i say fuck off im in a bad mood that still hang around asking me stupid fucking questions.fuck girls that fuck with you.cant there just be a manual and a rule book to follow stating section 4 paragraph 6 "thought shall not head fuck"i swear everything just bulids up till u cant handle it.why does life have to be this way.....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest ego trippin

my contribution

Why does life have to be so fragile? Why do people have to die?

Fuckin pig dog police, i hope they fuckin rot in hell.

Originally posted by evilistic

i fukin hate....

im in the worst mood.why do gfs have to be so fucked up in the head i swear they say one thing then 5 minutes later say another u catch them out they reverse all this bullshit on you.i fukin hate feeling like all of this shit is my fault.i hate fuckin little toys that think there the shit think that theyve been around for a quick minute and there sick.fuck them.fuck mobile phones that keep messaging me asking me about my fuckin feelings.fuck burgers that youve been waiting for for the last 30mins that fall out the first time u bite into it.fuck police for thinking there above you.fuck cunts that dont understand when i say fuck off im in a bad mood that still hang around asking me stupid fucking questions.fuck girls that fuck with you.cant there just be a manual and a rule book to follow stating section 4 paragraph 6 "thought shall not head fuck"i swear everything just bulids up till u cant handle it.why does life have to be this way.....

wORd.

Archived