Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

I saw Lens on BlindDate

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Hayabusa, May 10, 2006.

1. Hayabusa

Hayabusa Veteran Member

So i was watching this show a few nights ago out of boredom, and they had on what i would consider to be a spitting image of our very own Lens. It was a 41 year old Burt Reynolds look a like, complete with moustache and all, on a date with a 20 somethign yr old hot asian cutie. Basically he in his interview requested a "petite asian woman" "because they are small and obediant".

he greeted the young lady in her native tongue (broken white man chinese) and proceeded to ask plenty of boring and akward questions about the asian girl's heritage. In the car he was excited to find out she works at a chinese restaurant, but she wasnt too thrilled cuz shes not into that kinda food. They went to some park where he blind folded her and...fed her chips with dip, which she all spat out cuz they were terrible. :shakehead:
    On the ride to dinner the lady admitted that asian men shes been with had small penises and that its why she prefers white boys. Lens had no answer to why he likes Azn women, so the girl concluded it was because of some sexually perverted reason (probably true)
    At dinner, Lens was sporting a traditional chinese robe but in blue with golden trim and a golden dragon on the side, while the lady wore a small black dress. At dinner he tried to mack it up, but the lady said he was too old for her (imagine that)
    on the cab ride home, she asked him for a promise, to not kiss her at the end of the night...

in their post date interview, Lens was FURIOUS that this chick was an Americanized asian, and not a pure chinese woman (i kid u not) He said, he didnt want some azn who grew up here, but a pure Azn from the orient. His reasoning was that the American asian was too vulgur and not lady like
    The azn broad called him out, saying she didnt want some old guy who wanted an obidient submisive asian play toy
    all in all i think they had a fun date

ill try to find pics but dont hold your breath
    Roger Lodge what!

2. Gat Bush

Gat Bush Veteran Member

your description was very concise and complete.

fuck a nigga blind date burt reynolds lens.

3. Hayabusa

Hayabusa Veteran Member

my dude, as soon as i saw what was goign on, i emediatley thought of Lens, 12oz and eventually posting this shit up
    best believe i paid close attention

4. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

[​IMG]

HAW-HAW YOU WATCH BLIND DATE.

5. Hayabusa

Hayabusa Veteran Member

yeah and? i also have more chest hair than you...
    pussy

6. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

I shaved mine to be in the man parade!
    [​IMG]
    where's your homosexual ubertones NOW Batman?

7. SUR X3

SUR X3 Veteran Member

The asian girl I saw lens dating was the most americanized asian girl ever. And from what I hear bitchy and crazy and awesome in bed. That's hearsay, what I can say is that she had huge tits.

G!

8. Hayabusa

Hayabusa Veteran Member

TRUE^^^^^^^^^^^^THANK YOU

9. Internerd

Internerd Senior Member

Mother do think they'll drop the bomb?

10. Qawee

Qawee Elite Member

hayabusa
    plz to change your text color
    i have to highlight all of your posts to read what you've written

11. Hayabusa

Hayabusa Veteran Member

go to the very bottom and change the boards color to grey

12. fatbastard

fatbastard Elite Member

That guy sounds like a clown, and they come a dime-a-dozen. He doesnt want a companion, he wants a slave and he thinks he can take advantage of old fashioned chinese values. Instead of blind date dude should have ordered a mail order bride.

13. John Basegow

John Basegow Junior Member

I ACTUALLY SAW THIS EPISODE

14. fatalist

fatalist Dirty Dozen Crew

lens was on blind date?!

15. azert

azert Senior Member

Blind date is one of the worst shows ever made. I can seriously watch about 3 seconds before I become digusted and turn the channel.