Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

I saw him

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Telo, Jan 11, 2004.

1. Telo

Telo Elite Member

So this is just an experience i had today and i expect no one to answer to this thread. i just feel like telling a large audience.

So im doing my job today (delivering pizza, to get my ass through college) and i go to the "fancy" hotel downtown. I walk in and give dude from out of state his shit. His girl was checking me out like crazy, she kept trying to get me to stay and tell them where the big party was at.(got a 7 dollar tip which is ultra good). I just told them i know nothing. anyways, as im walking out the door i see a ULTRA short person. i look over and im like, "yo, you are whats the name?".. the arab guy parking cars is like "thats mini-me" in the real typical middle eastern voice.. i start yeling "GET IN MY BELLY" over and over again.. after 5 minutes of that they kick me out and i am no longer allowed to deliver to the hotel.. ehh screw it, it was good times. That dude is waaaaaaaaaay shorter than you would think.. hes like the size of a baby. its really weird. and he was driving a 4runner too with no body guards or personel. really weird.

2. EyeforAnEYE

EyeforAnEYE Elite Member

:lol: I would have done the same thing

3. Telo

Telo Elite Member

official mad cunt status.... that is now my quote.. hahhaha.. ehhhh good times..

4. TURBOCAPSLOK

TURBOCAPSLOK Elite Member

YEAH THATS A FUNNY STORY. PROPS

5. AevOne718

AevOne718 Junior Member

If you were my son, and you did that... I would be your fucking son, and make you my father. YOU KNOW WHAT... you are my father. Seriously... I want you to fuck my mom and be my father. Really... I mean it... all you need to do is make a time machine(minime and Dr. Eil did it), go back in time, screw my momma, and bam: Here I am. the son of Telo.... its like being Jesus.

6. imported_YEAHMANWORD

imported_YEAHMANWORD Member

Vern Troyer.

One fucking million.

2 jacked 4 my own good.

7. l0rdka0s

l0rdka0s Banned

blow your brains out

8. LivinDigital

LivinDigital Junior Member

you shoulda thrown the pizza at him. i fuckin hate midgets. especially that idiot weeman. fuckin midgets.

9. igor

igor Member

fuck you, i'm a midget. Just a very tall midget, but i was born small, you know?
    Ignorant bastard.

10. LivinDigital

LivinDigital Junior Member

hahaha that sucks for you man. doesnt that make you like a "dwarf" or an "elf", man? i saw that shit on maury povich where they had tall midgets talking about how they have to live in wierd little communes and they have demented faces and theyre scary and fuck... hahaha that sucks for you man. do you crawl on peoples shoulders to catch high up tags and use booster chairs to hit transit?

man actually... maybe it'd be cool to be a midget. like, you could sneak around at night doing tags and people wouldnt notice you because you could just dip behind fire hydrants and mailboxes and shit.

keep it tall in 04' midget ass bastard. you creep me out.

PGW/MIDGET HATING/SMART FUCKER>>>Hates Dwarves and Elves too.

11. caL

caL Senior Member

"its like a midget is hangen from my dick place"
    - me

12. igor

igor Member

Livin Digital, fool, i'm not really a midget, i'm just solidarizing with them, cause of ignorant Nazis like you. I say i was born small, that was humour, we were all born small. Check out the "I'm going to hell for this"-thread. Add your own damn self to the list of similarities of Nazis and retards.

13. 26SidedCube

26SidedCube Veteran Member

Everyone's allowed to judge midgets. It's not like
    picking on minorites; they can't help it....
    midgets are small, maybe if they'd quit dicking
    around and grow the fuck up...

Now Pigmees are on some next level hee-bee
    gee-bees shit.

14. igor

igor Member

of course it's like picking on minorities. Or are they a majority where you live? Midgets don't choose to be midgets, it's not their fault and they can't help it.

Bushwick Bill is cool. A little fucked up in the brain but still cool.

15. Pinup

Pinup Senior Member

Inbred little pork-chop banana people.