I saw him

Telo

So this is just an experience i had today and i expect no one to answer to this thread. i just feel like telling a large audience.

So im doing my job today (delivering pizza, to get my ass through college) and i go to the "fancy" hotel downtown. I walk in and give dude from out of state his shit. His girl was checking me out like crazy, she kept trying to get me to stay and tell them where the big party was at.(got a 7 dollar tip which is ultra good). I just told them i know nothing. anyways, as im walking out the door i see a ULTRA short person. i look over and im like, "yo, you are whats the name?".. the arab guy parking cars is like "thats mini-me" in the real typical middle eastern voice.. i start yeling "GET IN MY BELLY" over and over again.. after 5 minutes of that they kick me out and i am no longer allowed to deliver to the hotel.. ehh screw it, it was good times. That dude is waaaaaaaaaay shorter than you would think.. hes like the size of a baby. its really weird. and he was driving a 4runner too with no body guards or personel. really weird.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

If you were my son, and you did that... I would be your fucking son, and make you my father. YOU KNOW WHAT... you are my father. Seriously... I want you to fuck my mom and be my father. Really... I mean it... all you need to do is make a time machine(minime and Dr. Eil did it), go back in time, screw my momma, and bam: Here I am. the son of Telo.... its like being Jesus.

Originally posted by LivinDigital

you shoulda thrown the pizza at him. i fuckin hate midgets. especially that idiot weeman. fuckin midgets.

fuck you, i'm a midget. Just a very tall midget, but i was born small, you know?

Ignorant bastard.

hahaha that sucks for you man. doesnt that make you like a "dwarf" or an "elf", man? i saw that shit on maury povich where they had tall midgets talking about how they have to live in wierd little communes and they have demented faces and theyre scary and fuck... hahaha that sucks for you man. do you crawl on peoples shoulders to catch high up tags and use booster chairs to hit transit?

man actually... maybe it'd be cool to be a midget. like, you could sneak around at night doing tags and people wouldnt notice you because you could just dip behind fire hydrants and mailboxes and shit.

keep it tall in 04' midget ass bastard. you creep me out.

PGW/MIDGET HATING/SMART FUCKER>>>Hates Dwarves and Elves too.

Livin Digital, fool, i'm not really a midget, i'm just solidarizing with them, cause of ignorant Nazis like you. I say i was born small, that was humour, we were all born small. Check out the "I'm going to hell for this"-thread. Add your own damn self to the list of similarities of Nazis and retards.

of course it's like picking on minorities. Or are they a majority where you live? Midgets don't choose to be midgets, it's not their fault and they can't help it.

Bushwick Bill is cool. A little fucked up in the brain but still cool.

Originally posted by igor

of course it's like picking on minorities. Or are they a majority where you live? Midgets don't choose to be midgets, it's not their fault and they can't help it.

Bushwick Bill is cool. A little fucked up in the brain but still cool.

I don't think midgets are the majority of anything... *pause* :o

Besides...midgets make up a very small percent of the population.

:o ahh.. I'd kill me.

Well you guys can go on all day about likeing and not liking midgets. But Vern had a whole crowd of midgets with him. They were popping out of cars everywhere. It was crazy, apparently he only rolls with other midgets. Although they are taller than him.

I wanted to eat him sooo bad... mmmm mmmmm .. baby.

Archived