i saw cannibal corpse with SkyDancer666

Guest DMX

you care. my vocal cords are completely shot. some highlights:

stripped, raped and strangled

fucked with a knife

watching my friend get elbowed in the face every thirty seconds or so

addicted to vaginal skin

the fat bald scurity gaurd standing two feet away from corpsegrinder looking completely appalled the whole time

skull full of maggots (with the crowd singing backuop MAGG-OTS!! MAGG-OTS!!! it was fucking awesome)

hammer smashed face (last song they played)

deeds of flesh (one of the opening bands) (fucking radical)

it was off the proverbial fucking hizzle. i know "off the hizzle" isn't a proverb but you didn't know that because you're an ignorant high school dropout. so it really doesn't matter.

seeing hot girls at metal shows is even more depressing than seeing them walking down the street or just hanging out with them. probably because i don't know a single girl who is into any of the same music as me.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

hate eternal was fucking brutal. unfortunately i couldn't enjoy their set as much as i could have because my spinal cord felt like it was going to snap at any moment

Originally posted by bodice_ripper

I imagine Skydancer DIDN'T go around to the huge, fat, hairy death metalers informng them how they were poisoning their bodies and how he himself was liberated from the lies that enslave their souls, yes?

thought so

:lol: :lol:

I imagine Skydancer DIDN'T go around to the huge, fat, hairy death metalers informng them how they were poisoning their bodies and how he himself was liberated from the lies that enslave their souls, yes?

thought so

Props

fuck yeah. that show was siiick. deeds of flesh absolutely blew me away.

regarding my 'edgeness.' this is blown out of proportion, a. i discuss straight edge when it is brought up. i rarely bring it up myself. b. i don't give a fuck who is or isn't edge. c. does it annoy you that in threads about straight edge i defend it vehemently? i mean, the thread is about 'edge' why the fuck wouldn't i discuss it?

on a similar note:

cephalic carnage, "this next song is about legalizing weed! do we got any stoners out there?!"

crowd, "yeaaaaah"

cephalic carnage, "lets tell cannibal corpse how many stoners are out there!!"

crowd, "YEAAAAHHH!!!!"

cephalic carnage, "do we got any straight edge kids out there tonight?"

me, "YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "

Corpse was utterly amazing. loud on a level i hadn't felt before. ManOwaR was damn loud, but this was very different. i may start wearing ear plugs to showsears are too fucked up already. it sucks. i'm deaf as shit

Archived