i saw a midget at the mall!!!!

Guest WREK

thats right!. today i went to the mall and there it was.....A MIDGET!!..

those lil people are freaky..it had one of those biker hats, over his long hair..and his hands were covered with tattos....

anyone else seen one of these guys around!?!?!... :D

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

there is i midget in my town that is kind of a dickhead

once me and my cuzin were walkin home and he was a cross the street and he was walking too, he was so busy staring at us that he triped over a curb and fell over and couldnt get up.

looked like a fuggin weble woble

Originally posted by WREK

thats right!. today i went to the mall and there it was.....A MIDGET!!..

those lil people are freaky..it had one of those biker hats, over his long hair..and his hands were covered with tattos....

anyone else seen one of these guys around!?!?!... :D

Whoa! He must've freaked when he saw a gigantic asshole staring at him!!!:rolleyes:

haha theres this place called Cyberhunt a few stores up....if u ever wanna see a bunch of cyber nerds wasting 4 dollars an hour to play the computer or TONS upon TONS of azn "thugs" who smoke 13 packs of cigarettes every 30 minutes go there....they got a bathroom a nice mirror..hehe

i seen a person downtown that was of average height!!

I COULDNT FUCKING BELEIVE IT!!!

AVERAGE PEOPLE...ALIVE? REMARKABLE!!

you fucking idiots...they are just people who were restricted from growing properly. you cant fucking say shit because its not their fault. if they purposely wanted to be small...make fun all you want...its all opinion...but here....you all are being completely fucking stupid. if your fucking mother had cancer, would you be ok with everyone making fun of people with cancer? no...but why not!?!? she couldnt help it! THATS SO FUNNY WOO HOO!!

GROW A FUCKING BRAIN

stupid fuckshits

Archived