Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

i saw a guy get knifed tonight..

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Pfffffffffft, Jul 9, 2005.

1. Pfffffffffft

Pfffffffffft Moderator Crew

shit was aweful....

dont fuck with the italians at the pizza joint...

after he was done..he said some shit in italian and drove off in his beamer....

that was the greatest part........ as if nothing happened.

2. __ __ __ __

__ __ __ __ Elite Member

yeah thats how i live my life everyday... u can join my mob if u want...

no biggie..

3. WhiteOx

WhiteOx Elite Member

I saw a beat down last night. Shit was hilarious.

4. -3N73R-

-3N73R- New Jack

yeah,i like to see other people get hurt...

5. WhiteOx

WhiteOx Elite Member

Haha. Neither do I, this guy was special

6. wiseguy

wiseguy Elite Member

i saw a man have his heart torn out by a girl, on a cold winters day, that man was me. im so emo.
    [​IMG]

7. Neskoner

Neskoner New Jack

dewd that was way emo wiseguy.

but some italians are mad crazy.dont funk with them.

8. 2 blaazed

2 blaazed New Jack

IVE SEEN ITALIANS IN BENSONHURST 100 DEEP WITH BATS , BARKING LIKE DOGS WHILE THEY BATTED OUT A RIVAL CREW, IT WAS FUCKING NUTS, ME AND MY BOY WERE SITTING ON HIS FIRE ESCAPE SMOKING A BLUNT WATCHING IT GO DOWN, GINNYS IN BENSONHURST DONT PLAY

9. iloveboxcars

iloveboxcars 12oz Royalty

10. dubsface

dubsface Member

Which reminds me, I really need to go to Bensonhurst and find me a nice Italiano boy (who will by me velour jogging suits, pay for my nails to get did and occasionally slap me across the face)

11. 2 blaazed

2 blaazed New Jack

veleour suits are for russians in brighton beach, niggas in bensonurst wear the same thing , wife beater, yankee hat, blue jean shorts, white uptowns.Youll see them like 10-20 deep and every single one of them will be wearing just that

12. dumy

dumy Veteran Member

didn't Wesley snipes get worked in Bensonhurst in that movie Jungle fever?

13. CACashRefund

CACashRefund 12oz Loyalist

Last time i saw a guy get stuck was when i was downtown one day and these bums started arguing over some shit and out of no where one bum gets the other in the leg with this long ass rambo looking knife.

Cops rolled through caught the guy, then the paramedics came and shit and helped other dude.

14. Fondles

Fondles Veteran Member

nigga round the corner just got killed, shot. now the block on fiyah. better ask stevie wonder, i aint see nothin.

15. dumy

dumy Veteran Member

one of the more memorable stabbing incidents I've been a witness too would be, back in highschool, when these two chicks got into it on the railroad tracks in back of my crib..one chick was like 17 and huge, and the other was like 13 or 14 and small..shit was ghetto as fuck with one of the girls mothers actually holding back the small crowd that gathered and letting the girls fight instead of breaking the shit up..well long story short, small girl started getting worked, stomped out on top of the tracks an what not..and out of desperation or planning..pulled a kitchen knife she brought with her..and stabbed the older girl..who immediately let her go and starting moaning hella loud...shit got hella chaotic and the cops showed up seconds later..shit was crazy..